ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by sandyhovatter"
sandyhovatter

Posted Sep 07, 2013 in: Identifying Completion Dates
Score: 0
Hi Folks,
Is there a way to identify an actual completion date for a task? This is important for tasks that are identified to be repeated based on the completion of the task. It's not unusual for me to finish the task but forget to identify it as being completed until a day or two later.
Thanks! Sandy
sandyhovatter

Score: 2
I've gone through many of the posts about status and see that there have been many suggestions, but I'd like to add another. The most common status I want to see is "in process." Having many tasks to do, I find it incredibly helpful to be able to see which are "in process" and which haven't been started. Some tasks take several days to complete and being able to see quickly that they're in process by some member of my team (as identified by the tag), helps me not to have to think about (i.e., remember their status)every time I check my to do list - which is many times a day.

In lieu of making an addition to the options at your end, is there a way to allow us to add options to the status field?

Thx,
Sandy
sandyhovatter

Posted Aug 02, 2013 in: sorting Toodledo tasks drag and drop
Score: 0
Here's a late response, but I've struggled with this and have found that an initial character and/or careful naming helps me organize folders/tasks alphabetically. For example, I want all folders associated with personal tasks (as opposed to work tasks)to be at the bottom of the list, so they all simply start with the letter Z.
sandyhovatter

Posted Aug 02, 2013 in: Toodledo Toosdays: Time Block
Score: 1
I'm new to Toodledo. I love this idea! Thanks!