ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by david_1374213017"
david_1374213017

Posted May 27, 2019 in: Show actual date instead of "today"
Score: 1
The Toodledo page will only be as recent as the last time the page is refreshed. For late night people like me, "today" is meaningless because of that. If I look at my Toodledo page at 2AM on Sunday, and a task says it's due "today", does that mean it was due Saturday or Sunday? It depends when the last time I refreshed the page, which is a problem for a to do list.

I would like to see it (optionally) display the actual date instead of saying "today" to remove that ambiguity.
david_1374213017

Score: 0
In the Quick Add import, if I enter "Quick Add Test" in the Quick Add Task area and save, possibly with / shortcuts for folder, label, etc everything works fine.

If I enter "Quick Add Test" in the Quick Add Task , then type "/+3" for three days from now, then hit the up arrow to select Due on that date in 3 days (as opposed to 3AM) then hit enter, the "Quick Add Test" I added before the /+3 disappears. The same thing happens if I type in "03/19". When I hit enter the existing text all goes away.

You can see what I'm talking about in this video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOuRn2JymnE

Support says this is fixed, but it is still happening to me on multiple computers, and after clearing cache and cookies.
Also note that I whitelisted Toodledo in my ad and tracking blockers. Is anyone else able to duplicate this?
david_1374213017

My solution for this problem may work for you too. I view tasks exclusively through saved searches, and my main saved search shows things not done, and due one month in the past to one month in the future, or if it has the tag "Sticky". So when I want to make sure a task continues to haunt me, I add the "Sticky" tag, and it will stay in the "Due in the past" section until done.

The size of the "Due in the past" is a measure of how I am doing, and I try to keep it small. Sometimes that means realizing some tasks have arbitrary due dates and need to be moved.
david_1374213017

Posted May 23, 2017 in: Clearing search on Android app
I could have sworn I tried that, but it worked. It backs you out through each successive search.

Thanks
david_1374213017

Posted May 22, 2017 in: Clearing search on Android app
I've been using the website for a while now, but recently tried the Android app (I was using a third party one before). I'm having a problem clearing the search.

I clicked on the magnifying glass, searched for a term, then it shows the matching tasks items, with a gray bar near the top saying "Search: (my search term)". The problem is, I don't see how to clear the search to show all tasks again. I can search again and that replaces the search results, but I can't not search for something.

How do I clear the search?

Thanks.
david_1374213017

Posted Aug 04, 2013 in: How do you edit?!?!?!?
This seems crazy, but I can't figure out how to edit an existing task. Obviously I can edit fields that are in the grid, but what about fields that are not in the grid? I can't figure out how to edit the entire task.

What am I missing?