ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by john.schuster_2"
john.schuster_2

Posted Jul 30, 2009 in: Upgrade issue with PayPal???
Score: 0
Was convienced by the forum members to go to Pro-Plus. So I clik on the links and go to the (PayPal) link, enter my PayPal information the bill for $8.94 pop's up, when click on pay I get a error. Can process payment.

A check with PayPal indicates my account is valid and has funds in it and they said "It is a problem with the vendor, they have no workaround"

A message to Toodledo (Guessing at email names) has not been responded to.

had to switch to something else but I really need the file upload feature. Me and my State of Michigan team we hoping this would work for our colab efforts

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you
john.schuster_2

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Share uplodaed files
Looks like I will be updating my crew to Toodledo Pro-Plus, I think it's worth it for projects where everyone is everywhere. Tasks and files in one place. So much for Sharepoint.
john.schuster_2

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Share uplodaed files
If I go to ProPlus subscription and upload files to a specific task and I have that task in a folder that I am sharing with Pro user can they?

1. Download the file using just a Pro subscription or do they need pro plus

2. Can they upload files to the task using a Pro Plus subscription.

I'm tryin to use this to share spec's with team members
john.schuster_2

Posted Jan 26, 2009 in: IM usage?
OK... I'm impressed. I have spent most of the day trying to get my tasks list in Outlook tamed. I work in various locations throughout the day. Got my Outlook sync'd to Toodledo, got Jott working with it.

Wondering how to send an IM to Toodledo to add a new task to my list.

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009.