ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by goldeneaglescoaching"
goldeneaglescoaching

Posted Mar 09, 2015 in: Repeat tasks based on a specific event
Score: 0
I have an event that occurs the second Wednesday of every month. I have a series of tasks to prepare for that event. Most of these tasks need to be performed on the Friday or Monday preceding the event. Sometimes, the first Friday does not fall right before the second Wednesday so using that type of repeating formula doesn't always work. And sometimes the repeat occurs further out than the Friday or Monday. Is there a way to say x number of days before the second Wednesday as a repeat?
goldeneaglescoaching

Posted Sep 03, 2013 in: Due dates for tasks/Subtasks
Here's my scenario. I want to be able to set specific weekly tasks (i.e. clean the kitchen should occur every Thursday).

Based on that parent task, there would be subtasks with different due dates.
(i.e. clean the oven once a month, declutter cabinets quarterly).

Is there a way to set the due date for the subtasks dependent on the date for the parent task? For example, Oven clean will only show up on a Thursday (the day the parent task is due)?

Also, If I click that I have completed the parent task (on Thursday), it says it will check all the subtasks as being completed. Is there a way around this? I don't want the cabinet organization checked as completed because this might not be the month I do that.
goldeneaglescoaching

Posted Aug 28, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
Score: 1
Another valid reason for the completion dates being able to be changed is because it affects the chains for goals. If I exercised yesterday but didn't check it off, it won't show a chain link for yesterday.
goldeneaglescoaching

I have many tasks set up to renew upon completion. However, I might not get in to check them off on a given day or might do them early in the week but want them to renew on based on a later date. Is there a way to change the date that the task was completed?