ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
dpoort

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Timstamping Notes
Score: 0
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks for that information! Sounds like a good alternative. I'll have to see if there is an equivalent program for Windows.
dpoort

Posted Mar 11, 2010 in: Timstamping Notes
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2010
Is there a way to automatically date/timestamp note entries? I use notes for all of my status updates, and currently manually enter the date that I am making the notation, but it sure would be nice to have an automatic date stamp instead.

Thanks in advance
dpoort

Posted Oct 05, 2009 in: Four small improvements and fixes
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2009
I agree with the posters that think Calendar should remain at the side, however, I am sure I will get use to using it the new way.

One of the things that I find hardest is the fact that once you are on Calendar, you can no longer click on the Calendar link to refresh your page. You actually have to refresh the page entirely using the browser functionality.

I have overcome this by making the Calendar View one of my links on my bookmark bar, so instead of clicking Calendar, I just go there and reload the site using that button.

Hope this helps
dpoort

Posted Oct 01, 2009 in: Four small improvements and fixes
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2009
Can you please, in addition to moving the calendar link where you have moved it, leave a link at the side bar?

I miss it being there and I used it all the time.

:(

Thanks
dpoort

Posted Jun 18, 2009 in: Where did "Classic" View Button go?
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Jun 18, 2009
Drat ... I guess I was one of the 1% that used it religiously (for entering new tasks). I found it to be a very quick way to enter them. No worries, I'll just learn to do them the new way :)

*Edit: PS -- I never used the "Classic" view to do anything other than enter new tasks. I found that format for entering tasks to be the easiest and fastest. Perhaps we can get a "Classic" task entry method to match that one instead of losing that with the view?

This message was edited Jun 18, 2009.
dpoort

Posted Jun 17, 2009 in: Where did "Classic" View Button go?
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2009
It seems to be missing today. Has anyone seen it? I wonder if it took a vacation? :)

Seriously, though, is it suppose to be gone? Or has it moved?

Thanks in advance

Adaram
dpoort

Score: 4
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
  • Score: 4
Don't sweat it, this stuff happens!! Hope you get some rest soon, I am sure you'll need it!
dpoort

Posted Feb 23, 2009 in: Status Updates
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2009
Nope -- I had not yet seen/noticed the status field. Thanks for pointing it out! Let me fool around with that now that I know it is there!

Thanks!
dpoort

Posted Feb 22, 2009 in: Status Updates
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2009
Does anyone have a way to do this?
dpoort

Posted Feb 20, 2009 in: Status Updates
  • dpoort
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2009
First off, great program. I am now subscribed since this is the first time I have found a program that suits my needs in this area. Thanks!

One of the things I wondered about surrounds what I call "status updates". Currently, I use the "notes" on a task to make notes/comments about updates on those tasks. I was wondering if there was a more structured way to perform such updates. If not, it would be a really neat feature to add to the service.

Thanks in advance for any help in this area!

This message was edited Feb 21, 2009.