ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
rchernoff

Posted Apr 09, 2010 in: Appigo Todo now better for GTD
Score: 0
I'm new to all of this and I've been researching what iPhone app to use, and most of the reviews I've found are for older versions of the different apps, so it is hard to compare them in their current state. Appigo's ToDo seems to be what people are recommending based on latest version, so I am leaning towards going to that. (I'm considering ToDo, Toodledo, eTodo, 2Do, and probably more that I'm not thinking of right now. I don't have a mac, so mac desktop apps aren't helpful to me in syncing, I'll just be using my iphone, webapp, and I'd like to investigate integrating with gCal). I have just a couple questions about ToDo that I was hoping someone could help me with. It seems that a lot of people download/pay for multiple apps and I'm not sure I see the value in that just to decide which one I'll use.

From what I can tell, ToDo must be opened to update the badge whereas Toodledo will automatically update it. Do you find this to be a problem for you?

I've looked at Proximo's GTD setup and wanted to make sure that works well with ToDo as far as syncing. It does from what I can tell, but I just wanted to confirm.

Does using ToDo muddle up the view on the webapp?

With all these choices out there and none appearing to be perfect, I have no idea what to do!

Thanks!
rchernoff

Posted Apr 08, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 1
I tried to set this up last night, but using the custom search recommended at the beginning / in the video, I'm not seeing the subtasks. I remember reading some posts about flattened vs indented, but I thought I read that indented could be used in the search and subtasks would still appear? Does flattened have to be used in the custom searches?

Edit: Oops just saw the post from a couple days ago regarding this. But I thought Proximo said that he did this setup so that he could use indented and not have to switch to flattened?

How do people sort the various views?

This message was edited Apr 08, 2010.