ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kunicki"
kunicki

Posted Feb 14, 2009 in: Popup calendar start with Monday
Score: 2
  • kunicki
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2009
  • Score: 2
Is it possible to modify the default start day of the week for pop calendar. I prefer to see the calendar start with Mondays.

thanks,

Chris
kunicki

Posted Feb 13, 2009 in: managing projects with sequential tasks
Score: 1
  • kunicki
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2009
  • Score: 1
I realize this post is a little older, but sequential tasks would be great.
kunicki

Posted Feb 13, 2009 in: Windows Mobile - Future
Score: 0
  • kunicki
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2009
  • Score: 0
Well the reason I ask is this: I have started doing research to create a Windows Mobile program for Toodledo. I have a lot of experience with WM Dev and would like to have a offline version of Toodledo with me on the road.

However, I dont want to invest a great deal of time if you will release something in the next few months. So basically I would appreciate some indication so I don't proceed and waste a lot of time. Make you can send me a personal email.

Thanks
kunicki

Posted Feb 10, 2009 in: Windows Mobile - Future
  • kunicki
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2009
From a post in the past, it seems like the Toodledo crew has/had plans for windows mobile. Any chance of getting some clarification or plans regarding Toodledo on Windows mobile? Maybe a rich client like the iPhone?

Thanks
kunicki

Posted Feb 09, 2009 in: Auto Toggle Subtasks
  • kunicki
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2009
Thank for you response.

Is there a way to make the subtasks nest, but expanded by default?
kunicki

Posted Feb 08, 2009 in: Auto Toggle Subtasks
  • kunicki
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2009
I really like the sub-tasks feature. I thought that I would be disappointed with the lack of only 1 depth, but so far its working very good.

However, what I dont like is that I have to always click Toggle Sub-tasks to get my tasks to show in hierarchy mode every time I switch a view. It seems to me that this should be the default. What is the point of using of subtasks if you have to toggle them on. Maybe this could be a user selected option?

Thanks
kunicki

Posted Feb 08, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim works for G1, too.
  • kunicki
I am using Slim on Windows Mobile with the Iris browser, works great. I would love to see sub-tasks supported.
kunicki

Posted Feb 08, 2009 in: Simple XML Access?
  • kunicki
So I have read the API. Fairly straightforward and nice to have.

Is it possible to access the API without requesting the token and etc straight from the URL in the browser?

Basically the browser is already authenticated and has an active session. it would be nice for testing to call the API from the browser without having to go thru the authentication hurdles (token, md5, etc), since the browser is already authenticated.

Is it possible to just do so from the browser?