ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Vin Thomas

Score: 2
I am with you 100% on this, and I am sure it is on the roadmap. I hope to see this added in the near future.
Vin Thomas

Posted Apr 08, 2010 in: New Style - Toodledo Me Too
Score: 0
I could care less. Feel free to do with this what you'd like.
Vin Thomas

Score: 1
I have recently purchased an Android phone. Because of that, I have started to use the slim site a lot more (http://toodledo.com/slim). I have a suggestion that could make the slim site a bit more usable.

I have thrown together a mock up of what I'd like subtasks to look like in the slim site. I imagine this would work well on the iphone too.

This would make my workflow so much faster. If this is possible I am sure almost everyone would prefer it work this way. Is this a possibility?
Vin Thomas

Posted Apr 07, 2010 in: New Style - Toodledo Me Too
Great addition! I'm glad you find my script a nice starting point!
Vin Thomas

Posted Apr 07, 2010 in: Android & Blackberry apps
Yes, it would be nice to see some kind of effort put forth by Toodledo on this front. As much as I appreciate and support the third party efforts, I'd love to see some kind of official support.

I'd help with Android App design if you were willing to take care of the development part.
Vin Thomas

Posted Apr 01, 2010 in: New Design by VINTOM.com
Press "n" on your keyboard to add a new task.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: ToodleChrome
You know what would make this even better? A keyboard shortcut to open it.

Thanks for your work!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: Affiliate referral payment plan?
But there is 3mo. of free pro use for each referral.
Vin Thomas

Glad someone posted this all in one place!
Vin Thomas

Yes! This is a great feature of RTM (the only one maybe).

I'd love to see this here too.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 22, 2010 in: Good Bye from Proximo
Proximo,

So you finally made the leap. I am holding on to Toodledo for a while in hopes that the changes coming down the pipe with the new UI will be great. Nirvana is awesome too, and I use them for some of my tasks. But I can't live without some of the features that make Toodledo really great (SMS reminders, twitter to TD, Dial2Do integration, etc).

Some healthy competition can only make both services better!

- Vin
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 22, 2010 in: Behaviour of URL's in Notes field
I prefer to have the URL behavior controlled by the user. PeterW, if you want it to open in a new window, just hold ctrl on a PC or cmd on a Mac. That way all URLs work the same, and YOU are in control of how it opens.
Vin Thomas

I installed this on my wife's HTC Hero and was very impressed. I am looking to pick up a Nexus One when they come to Verizon in the next couple months.

Thanks for your work on this! Much needed!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 15, 2010 in: Alternate Grid Views (Simple, Advanced)
I thought I saw this a while ago, but I wanted to bring it up again.

Most of the time while working in Toodledo I don't really need many fields enabled. But since *some* of my tasks require advanced fields (repeat, priority, tag, etc) I end up having a cluttered interface that looks like this:

You'll notice that most of the fields are blank (status, due, priority, repeat, tag) . But I have to have them shown since somewhere in my task list the field is required.

What I would like is a second grid view. I could use this 95% of the time and not have to worry about the clutter of those fields I don't need access to at the time.

Here's a view of what I'd like to see *most of the time*:

Do you know how much better that view would be? So easy to browse and work with!

It's a pain to have to go in and enable/disable fields all the time.

Thanks for listening.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 12, 2010 in: Twitter Reminders
Score: 1
Awesome!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 03, 2010 in: Tag filter
This is awesome! But now I have to go back and change my whole TD workflow :)

Great improvement.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 03, 2010 in: Another Simple Theme
Glad you like it!
Vin Thomas

Posted Feb 20, 2010 in: Safari
I have started using Chrome and it is quickly becoming my browser of choice. With a bookmarklet you would not need to rely on Firefox. I hope to see this added soon.
Vin Thomas

Posted Feb 18, 2010 in: Another Simple Theme
Probably, but I haven't looked into it. I will check into this sometime...
Vin Thomas

It will actually work in almost all browsers. They all go about it a different way. Firefox uses Sytlish or Greasmonkey. But other browsers support userscripts as well.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22      Next