ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jmontana"
jmontana

Posted Aug 08, 2011 in: Filter folders from Hotlist?
Score: 0
  • jmontana
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hmm. Okay, so that means I can create a saved search with all the criteria. But if it's not the hotlist, that doesn't help me. I'm using the iPhone client, and it uses the built-in Hotlist, not a saved search.
jmontana

Posted Aug 08, 2011 in: Filter folders from Hotlist?
  • jmontana
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2011
I have certain tasks assigned to folders that I never want to see in the hotlist. But I still want to use due dates/priorities, etc. Is there any way to do that?
jmontana

• jmontana
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2010
Now that Locations are starting to appear in the website, does this mean this feature might be making its way to the iPhone app?

I would be ecstatic if that were true!
jmontana

Posted Apr 14, 2009 in: Ultimate Todos
  • jmontana
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2009
Posted by Anders:
For those of you wondering when the Ultimate Todos update will be coming out, I have just heard back from the developers.

How did you get a response? I've sent them three emails over the past two weeks and have yet to hear back.
jmontana

Posted Apr 03, 2009 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • jmontana
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2009
Posted by anders_royce:

Which iPod app are you using? There are several, and the official Toodledo app should not do what you are reporting. If you are using the 3rd-party app Ultimate Todos, it is an issue known to the developers, and an update fixing the date problems should be in the app store any day.

Yep, Ultimate Todos. (I didn't even know there was an official Toodledo app!) Thanks, I'll look for the update.
jmontana

Posted Apr 02, 2009 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • jmontana
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2009
I had two tasks with a due date of today, April 2nd. I synced. After the sync, the two tasks appear in Toodledo with a due date of April 2nd, but on the iPod they show up as April 1st.

Hopefully that's not an April Fool's joke. :)