• Score: 0
I use Dia2do, it has the similar function as requall, works well for me
hong

Posted Apr 15, 2009 in: mini calendar not show in search
Score: 0
  • hong
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2009
Thanks TD for your remarkable job. Today I noticed that in search panel, when I try to modify the search by changing the date, the mini-calendar didn't show up as ussual. Please help fix it. Thanks
hong

Posted Mar 06, 2009 in: sort funtion in search
  • hong
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2009
I love the search and save function, but one thing is bothering me, that is the SORT function is the same in every saved search. If toodledo can let us save setted sort function in each search like in other menus, the layout would be much more flexible.
hong

Posted Mar 06, 2009 in: How are you using Folders?
  • hong
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2009
Posted by Qrystal:
I thought for a moment that you could set a default folder in the Folders setup area .... but no, you can't!

You could your default CONTEXT to "Inbox", and then use that as your place to check for things needing processing....

But then again, I realized something else about my method: I'm actually using BOTH "No Folder" and "No Context" as my Inbox, and any way I use to quickly add tasks (Jott, Firefox plugin, Twitter...) I simply never set either of those fields, and presto! The task is in my Inbox! :P

The benefit: when I log into Toodledo, no matter which section I look at first (Folders or Contexts) I will see that my "No ______" section has some tasks in it. (For those who can't see the number of tasks in each tab but want to, turn on "Show Tab Counts" in Account Settings -- I LOVE that feature!)

Then to process a task, I make sure to set a Context and a Folder and a Tag ... well, I set everything I can, actually. And presto! Processed, and out of my Inbox! :)
hong

Posted Mar 05, 2009 in: Blackberry Auto Text ?
  • hong
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2009
I used pretty much same way as eric used. Except use tttt for the syntax!!! @Calls #today *work
hong

Score: 1
  • hong
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2009
  • Score: 1
I am voting for:
1. stand alone app for blackberry
2. google gears