ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Catherine"
Catherine

Score: 0
But you have an option that says "You can click here to temporarily disable the plugin for this page only. Or click here to dismiss this message."

When I click "here" to dismiss the message, the message still remains. It's really annoying. I don't have a malicious plugin, in fact there is no plugin that interferes with it. I don't run a userscript or style. But even if I did, I don't need that warning all the time when the site is clearly working.

It's a distraction, not what we need when we're trying to get things done.

My concern is from your last post, it is not felt that this is something that needs fixing. A constant error message warning me about something that MIGHT be a problem, but probably isn't is a bug not a feature.
Catherine

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: where is total number of tasks?
Thanks for your response.

The website is now mimicking the behaviour of the iphone app - it used to show the number of active tasks not total tasks at the top. At the least info is down at the bottom but it is a waste of energy and time to scroll.

I look forward to getting options of which count to display as the active number of tasks is the most useful.
Catherine

Posted Jul 29, 2011 in: where is total number of tasks?
Score: 1
The counts in the tabs are all tasks, not active tasks.

So while I only have 14 active tasks, the count in the tab is showing 206 tasks which is really not useful information.

Can you please change this so that we have what we used to have, a count of the active tasks in the tab?
Catherine

The problem is that clicking on the link to dismiss the warning does nothing (in Chrome) so I'm constantly seeing the message each time I refresh the page.

It's really annoying
Catherine

+1 for me
Would make saved searches useful for me (currently am not using them because the functionality doesn't work for me)
Catherine

I have just started using TD again and within a day found your userscript - brilliant work! This should be built in.

Feature Request if possible: assigning folder or context (and as a lesser priority, goal).

This message was edited Feb 04, 2011.