Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Jun 23, 2016 in: User Survey: Tasks Mobile
Score: 0
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2016
  • Score: 0
Hey there Toodledo users,

As you may already know, we have begun a major overhaul of our Tasks section (see this post). As we go, it is important for us to get your feedback and make sure things are headed in the right direction. At the moment, we would like to gather some feedback about Tasks on a mobile device.

If you would like to help out you can take the following survey here: Tasks Mobile Survey

Thanks in advance for your participation, and Happy Thursday.

:)

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Feb 12, 2016 in: How do I delete lists?
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2016
You can delete both a Habit and a List from it's Action Menu. First open the List or Habit that you want to delete, then click the blue circle with a downward facing arrow that is located to the right of the List or Habit's title. At the bottom of this list of actions you will see the option to Delete.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Dec 17, 2015 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
Score: 1
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2015
  • Score: 1
Posted by tomcal:
Since a major benefit of the smart feature is to be able to keep your hands on the keyboard, is there a way to get to the quick add box without having to reach for the mouse?

The keyboard shortcut for quick add is "Q". Enjoy!
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2015
Posted by coolexplorer:

It would be great if users of TD can type in and speak a single sentence and it is intelligently transcribed into the various TD fields. Would save a lot of time quickly entering tasks on the fly.

Hey all,

You may want to take a look at the quick add bar in our beta website as we have just started testing a feature very similar to this request. If you are not currently a beta tester you can sign up on our Beta Signup Page. We would love to hear your feedback on this.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Dec 03, 2015 in: Quick Add Syntax...
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2015
Posted by insanum:

I'd like to see the email syntax available when entering tasks via the quick add box on the website. The less I have to use the mouse the better. :-)

Hey all,

You may want to take a look at the quick add bar in our beta website as we have just started testing a feature very similar to this request. If you are not currently a beta tester you can sign up on our Beta Signup Page. We would love to hear your feedback on this.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Todoist vs Toodledo -- Why I'm back.
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2015
Thanks Mike! That type of feedback was precisely what I was looking for. I appreciate you taking the time to include so much detail in explaining your point of view. I have taken note of all of this feedback for future design direction.

I wish I could edit the saved searches easier than having to edit the search and save with the same name just to update a saved search.

If I understand this correctly I think Jake has actually just implemented a fix for this on the last update. Now if you modify an existing saved search you are presented with the buttons "Save Changes" or "Save As". Save changes will update the existing search without prompting you to save over it with the same name.

If any other users have an opinion on this topic and would like to contribute, please feel free to do so. This topic is on my watch list and I will continue to keep an eye on your responses. Otherwise please resume your Todoist comparison, my apologies for the tangent.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Todoist vs Toodledo -- Why I'm back.
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2015
Posted by Mike:
I ultimately just want to see all of the views I like in one place..

Hey Mike,

I would love to hear some insight from a user's perspective on this topic. I have a few questions that may help me to better understand your dilemma.

1. By saying you want to see all of the views you like, can I assume that means that you want to eliminate views that you do not use?
2. Or does this instead mean that you want to see all of your desired tasks in one single list?
3. If you could pick and choose which items show up in the ribbon would that be a viable solution that would allow you to eliminate unwanted views?
4. Are there any undesirable actions you have to take, or unnecessary items on the page that detract from what you want to see?
5. If all of this is off track, do you have a vision for how you wish the app could help you see only the views you like?

Please feel free to share any thoughts on this topic. You can also send an email to [email protected] if you are more comfortable providing this information over a private email channel.

Thanks,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Nov 09, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Nov 09, 2015
Posted by Simon Fincham:
I really want to, it’s just not appealing to look at and isn’t functional in the sense it doesn’t work for me with my tasks the way I work.

Hey Simon,

I would love to hear more feedback about how you would best use Toodledo for the Apple Watch. If you don't mind doing so you can send an email to [email protected] including a detailed account of your experience with the watch app.

Thanks,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Posted by Acustk:
Clicking "Tasks" to refresh now collapses all the dividers.

Hey Acustk,

I suspect your display format may be set to "Collapse all dividers". To change this click the blue circular button with an arrow in it located on the far right side of the beige bar at the top of your tasks section. Under this menu try clicking "Open all dividers". This should keep your dividers open.

Let me know if this works for you,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
Hey all,

Please keep in mind that the tasks section redesign is still in progress. As we go, it is important for us to get your feedback and make sure things are headed in the right direction. At the moment, we would like to gather some feedback about the add button, quick add bar, and top navigation bar.

If you would like to help out you can take the following survey here: Header Survey

The test is meant to gather information on three topics:

1. The method you use to add tasks
2. The color and visual style of the header
3. The position of the add task and quick add bar.

Thanks in advance for your participation, and Happy Tuesday.

Bridget

This message was edited Oct 27, 2015.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Task Header Survey
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
Hey there Toodledo users,

As you may already know, we are incrementally working on a redesign of our Tasks section. As we go, it is important for us to get your feedback and make sure things are headed in the right direction. At the moment, we would like to gather some feedback about the add button, quick add bar, and top navigation bar.

If you would like to help out you can take the following survey here: Header Survey

The test is meant to gather information on three topics:

1. The method you use to add tasks
2. The color and visual style of the header
3. The position of the add task and quick add bar.

Thanks in advance for your participation, and Happy Tuesday.

Bridget

Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: New Icons
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
Posted by markstreutker:
The checkbox is miniscule right now and some icons are replaced with circle with a letter inside, i.e. the 'Tag' icon (previously a little tag) is replaced with a low-res circle with a capital T.

Hey markstreutker,

From what you described it sounds like our icon font is not loading for you. You are seeing fallback characters that appear in the case of a browser disabling our font from downloading. If you are using Internet Explorer there is a good chance your IE settings are blocking the download of font files. If your workplace allows it you can turn this setting back on within IE. Here is instructions on doing so:

1. Open Internet options in Internet Explorer and click the Security tab.
2. Click Custom level.
3. Select Enable for the Font download setting.

Reference: https://help.kcura.com/9.2/Content/System_Guides/Workstation_Configuration/Workstation_configuration.htm

Hope this helps,

Bridget

Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2015
Posted by danyariver:
I saw in the original release of the habit feature that you would soon be including weekly/monthly (customizable frequency) habits, but that was almost a year ago.

Hey there Danyariver,

I'm very glad to hear that you are keeping up with your good habits. The ability to schedule habits is being worked on as we speak. When we are finished it will be published to our Beta testing site where Beta testers get first access to test our latest features and provide feedback. I cannot provide a specific timeline for when this will be published to beta, but it will be in the near future.

If you would like to become a Beta tester you can sign up at our Beta Signup Page. Currently there are a few updates on Habits that have not been published to our public site that you may be interested in trying out. Feel free to check it out and leave us feedback.

Thanks for your patience,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2015
We are currently testing Lists in our beta program. If you would like to get early access to Lists you can do so by signing up for Android Beta.

Toodledo for Android Beta:
Toodledo Google + Community >> Join the Community

Toodledo Website Beta:
http://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 20, 2015 in: I love the new web interface!
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2015
Thanks Eddie, we are glad to hear you are enjoying the changes.

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Oct 19, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Posted by Vicfrances:

Are you planning to make the feature to hide areas that some people don´t use as Habits or Outlines in my case to make it a clean app?

Hey there Vicfrances,

We currently testing a layout update in our Beta website that will help you focus on one product at a time. If you would like to get early access to this, or let us know your feedback you can sign up to become a beta tester at our Beta Signup Page.

Thanks,

Bridget
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 24, 2015 in: lists in the android app
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2015
Hey Vicente,

The lists section is not yet released to the public version of our Android app, however it is almost ready and is available for beta testers. If you would like to become an Android beta tester please visit our Beta Sign Up Page and sign up through Google Play.

Alternatively, you may access Lists from a mobile web browser on your device.

Hope this helps.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 24, 2015 in: Habit: Changing the Name of a Habit
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2015
Hey Joe,

Yes, you can change the name of a habit by selecting your habit from the sidebar, and then clicking the habit title in the right side content area. This will make the title editable. Alternatively you can click the blue circular arrow button to the right of the habit title and select "Edit Title".

Hope this helps
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 15, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 15, 2015
Posted by jeremiah.moss:
Question: What's the difference between the functionality of the bar on the left, and the breadcrumb bar on top? They just seem to be different ways of navigating?

Both the ribbon and the breadcrumb bar are in a state of partial completeness. We are releasing changes incrementally in order to avoid overwhelming our current users with new features. Both of these items will have more functionality in the near future.

Posted by Salgud:
I've been away for a while, and just visited TD for the first time in a couple of months.

Yes, it has been a while since we heard from you. Glad you're back.

This message was edited Sep 15, 2015.
Bridget K

Toodledo Moderator
Posted Sep 15, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
  • Bridget K (Moderator)
  • Posted: Sep 15, 2015
Posted by Chris:
I am using the beta site, and the ability for the ribbon to show and hide on mouseover seems to have disappeared. Has that functionality been removed, or is there an option to turn it back on?!

Hey Chris,

Don't worry, the auto-collapse functionality still exists. In testing it we discovered a few technical and usability issues that we have not yet solved. We are continuing to improve and test this interaction before releasing it to production.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next