ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
jasonr

Score: 0
  • jasonr
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2010
  • Score: 0
I am also using the Netcentrics plugin, and I really like the Project Central portion of it. My situation is: I want to have all my task lists available to me at work, home and phone. I have an Iphone with no data plan (company supplied voice plan, but no data). The Outlook plug-in works great for me, but I have a difficult time syncing between my work PC, Home PC and Iphone. Any news or workarounds that you guys have come up with. I don't really have the need for an task list in "the cloud" but I will use it as a backup if it can keep all my devices "synced" together. I have tried 2Do and the Toodledo app on the iphone, and am able to synce to one PC, but can't get everything to sync together. Especially have trouble keeping my "project tasks" organized together.
jasonr

Posted Sep 25, 2009 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
  • jasonr
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2009
  • Score: -1
Proximo -

Thanks for this insight on how to use Toddledo and GTD. I just started to develop a system and have not read any of the GTD book yet. I have used Outlook for several years, but not very efficiently. I'm not sure if your system will be the best for me, but I am going to copy it "NOW" so that I can start out doing something much better than my current. I can adjust later if I need something different.

GOOD JOB on explaining how this works and making it very simple to understand!