ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rockhavenw"
rockhavenw

Posted Sep 19, 2015 in: Attach a file to a note
Score: 0
I agree! Would love to be able to attach files and photos. All my colleagues use Evernote, but I've been with Toodledo forever and would love to see it become more robust! I am a gold member as well.
rockhavenw

Posted Sep 19, 2015 in: Font size.
This is probably a "duh," but I cannot find where to enlarge the font size while using Toodledo Notes on my computer. Can someone please tell me where to look to find that setting? The font is TINY now. I have a Mac and use Safari. I don't want to change browsers! Thanks in advance, y'all!
rockhavenw

Posted Nov 14, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
I ONLY use the Notes. (No need for the ToDo's. I use my iPhone Calendars for those.) While you're tweaking, I'd love to see more options in Notes. Font changes, ability to bold or italicize something, change type color, add images to notes…

I'd like to see how many files and folders I have (since there is a limit.) I'd also like to know how much storage space I'm using. Those things should be in the settings or somewhere!

If these aren't your department, please pass them on!.

Thank you!
Jamie Wyatt
rockhavenw

Posted Jun 15, 2012 in: Issues since Installing Mac's Lion OS
I had a generic icon that allowed me to launch toodledo from the dock. As I recall, I just dragged and dropped the web address into the dock, and it created an icon. That's not working now. Guess I will do the bookmark. Thanks.
rockhavenw

Posted Jun 14, 2012 in: Issues since Installing Mac's Lion OS
Toodledo disappeared from my dock, and my computer won't let me put it back! Anybody else have this issue? Thanks!
rockhavenw

Where can I find out how many files/folders I have? I think I've seen that count somewhere, but can't seem to find it now. I don't want to have to manually count, to see where I stand within the limits.

Thank you!
rockhavenw

Score: 1
Wow! What a timesaver your post would have been "way back" when I was trying to move hundreds of notes from my Palm! Thanks for sharing for the "new" users!

I LOVE toodledo, it helps me keep all kinds of information/documents readily available!