ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by aromweis"
aromweis

Score: 1
  • aromweis
  • Posted: May 14, 2019
  • Score: 1
@Purveyor - LOL you picked up on my confusion, huh? :^) I was trying hard not to freak completely out because I know the answer is going to be that those old tasks are gone forever, including all my notes. Still trying not to hyperventilate. And realizing it just may be time to switch to something else since I really don't like the way the company is handling bugs and improvements (Android app has lots of issues - random crashes and now I can't search tasks at all). Thanks also for the heads up about lack of response here. I will contact Support directly.

@Srewolf - thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it still looks like anything older than 6 months was deleted. I will be interested to hear from Support as to whether my Settings were always like this (and I just happened to never search for anything older than 6 months before) or whether the new subscription categories changed the setting.
aromweis

Score: 0
  • aromweis
  • Posted: May 12, 2019
  • Score: 0
I am really confused about where my old completed tasks have gone. I've used Toodledo for quite a few years. When the subscription categories changed, I signed up for the Plus yearly plan to have a Full History of tasks, since I use Toodledo sort of like a diary. Today I went looking for a task completed in July 2018 because I needed the notes from it and couldn't find the task. I then realized that any completed task older than 6 months is gone. I have no recollection of ever changing the Setting of "Delete Completed Tasks" to 6 months (and can't imagine that I would do that since that's not how I use Toodledo). Is this something that was set as the default when I signed up for the new Subscription category?

What exactly does "Full History" mean?

I am really confused as to what is going on here....Thanks for any help/info...
aromweis

Posted Apr 13, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2019
This is *not* fixed. Setting is set to Hidden. This is really distracting. When will this be fixed?

I am paying for a Plus subscription which I was happy to do since software engineers need to get paid too. However, now my Android app keeps crashing (my bug report was acknowledged in Jan but no fix for that either yet) and now this. SMH.
aromweis

• aromweis
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2016
The problem resolved itself between 10am and 3:30pm EST. Seems to be working fine now.
aromweis

• aromweis
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2016
I am also experiencing Android sync issues. First noticed this morning at 7am EST. I have a Note 8 and am using wifi, which works for everything else on my tablet (browser, weather app). It looks like there hasn't been a successful sync even once this morning. Repeatedly posts [connectivity] errors.

Rebooting and clearing cache don't help.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2016.
aromweis

Posted Jun 04, 2015 in: viewing archived Habits data
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2015
Thank you for the reply, but that is not what I am asking. I have an archived habit that I archived on May 4, 2015. I need to see the data collected using the detail of the 30-day graph. When I try to bring it up, the 30-day graph shows only the most recent 30 days, which are blank because the habit was archived more than 30 days ago. My question is: can I look at the data which was archived on May 4 with the 30-day graph?

If there isn't some way to adjust the timeframe, then after 1 year, no archived data will ever be visible using the Habits graphs because they all max out at 1 year. It won't matter that archived data is saved if there is no way to look at it after it is older than any graph available.
aromweis

Posted Jun 03, 2015 in: viewing archived Habits data
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2015
Hi there. I tried searching for this but can't find an answer: I was under the impression that archiving a Habit saves all its data. If this is true, how do you view the old data? I need to track something that needs the detail of the 30-day graphing function. To do this, I am creating a new Habit every 30 days and archiving the old one. When I try to view the old data, it will try to show the most recent 30 days of data (of which there are none because it was archived more than 30 days ago). Is there a way to view the 30 days of collected data using the 30-day graph, even if the data was collected 2 months ago?

thanks,
Annemarie
aromweis

• aromweis
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2015
Thanks for the quick response. I upgraded to the most recent app version. I tried logging a zero via the app and it looks like it took on the website. It looks like only zero values were not showing on the website.

The historical gaps are still there on the website Habits section tho. Is there any way to make the website see those missing data points?

Also, I am seeing some odd things when I try to graph my data points on the website but perhaps I am misunderstanding what it is showing. I have not been able to find any Habits doc online. Is there something that explains the graphs? I can definitely say that the graphs on the Android app do not match the ones on the website.

thanks,
Annemarie

This message was edited Apr 06, 2015.
aromweis

• aromweis
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2015
Hello. I have a Habit that I log every day using a number from 0 to 10. On the Android app, I can see the data points from every day and every link in the chain is black. On the website for that same timeframe, there are gaps in the logging. It looks like the days where the value was '0' (zero), the chain link on the website is gray and the graph shows no data point for that day. The Android app correctly interprets a 0 as a valid logged entry.

I haven't seen a topic on this so I am wondering if there is some setting I am missing?

Annemarie
aromweis

Posted Feb 06, 2015 in: Progress Report - January 2015
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Feb 06, 2015
I would share the concern that new bells and whistles are stealing resources from core development. On Android, I really hope that "Made significant progress towards a “Material Design” redesign of the app." means that the bug where repeating subtasks *do not work at all* is going to be fixed soon. The workaround described in a reply to my bug report does not fix the problem at all. All I am told is that it is on the list of items to be fixed.

I am now actively looking for another Android app because this is a deal breaker for me. Please don't make the mistake of doing lots of things 75% well instead of doing a few things 100% well.
aromweis

Posted Jan 21, 2015 in: reopen a support ticket
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2015
Hello. I was trying to reply to an existing support ticket when I hit the wrong button and somehow closed the ticket. Is there any way it can be reopened? I would like to post some more info.

thanks,
annemarie
aromweis

Posted Oct 03, 2014 in: Detail about repeating tasks
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2014
I think my current situation might be related to ques 2 and 7 in the OP. I have a repeating task with 17 subtasks. Some of these subtasks were completed but most weren't. I decided to just mark the parent task completed and start all over. I then changed the due date of the parent task to today. I then completed 3 of the subtasks.

Amazingly, the web version of Toodledo was not sidetracked by all this foolishness. When I expand the parent task, it shows that 14 subtasks remain. (altho their due dates are Oct 17, even tho the parent's due date is today. I don't mind this if it doesn't mess anything up.)

The issue is that the Android Toodledo seems confused. It shows the parent due today, but when I expand, it only shows 9 subtasks left to do (the web one shows 14, which is correct). I have tried rebooting my entire tablet, refreshing, un-showing and reshowing subtasks, but the Android version stubbornly shows the wrong info.

When I Show Recently Completed Tasks, I see these missing subtasks with their previously completed dates. It seems that the completed subtasks were ignored when the parent and uncompleted ones got rescheduled.

What should I do now?
aromweis

Posted Oct 03, 2014 in: Forum Search Improvement
  • aromweis
Actual examples:

Leads to blank page:
Toodledo : Forums :: Search :: Posted by Purveyor

Leads to forum post:
Toodledo : Forums : Questions : We want an official Android app !!!
aromweis

• aromweis
Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using Firefox on Windows 7. More info: I just realized that if the hit link starts with "Toodledo : Forums :: Search ::" with some extra text, clicking on that brings up a blank page. A hit that starts with anything else - i.e. "Toodledo : Forums : Questions :" plus extra text - works fine.

My search string is "android reschedule subtask" and most of the hits returned are of the first kind (i.e. with Search in the link) and lead to blank pages.
aromweis

• aromweis
When will this new Search mechanism be available? I just tried using the Google Custom Search, and while it returns a list of hits, when I click on the hit link, all that comes up is a blank Search window. This seems to happen for all returned hits.
aromweis

Posted Jun 10, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • aromweis
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2014
Posted by targheauto:
Is there a way to turn off the newly introduced 2-columns layout on tablets, returning to the simple layout?
On 7-inches tablets it comes out rather crammed ...
Thank you

I strongly second this request. I have an 8 inch tablet and the 2 column layout looks really cluttered and distracting. It would be better if the details were displayed after a long press or some such action.

That said, I searched for a long time for a task mgr that would synch Windows, iOS and Android, and Toodledo is definitely it! I paid for a subscription too because hard work should be supported. Keep up the good work!