ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Shay Hill"
Shay Hill

Score: 0
Posted by debicoburn:
Can't find the new version in the apple app store - what am I missing?

You’ll need to install TestFlight in the App Store then come back and click the link in the top post of this thread.
Shay Hill

Score: 3
Posted by PamelaH:
Posted by franz.steies:
We are actively rewriting the mobile apps and expect a first (public Beta) release with a subset of Tasks functionality (and with the best support for newer iOS and Android devices) to be available by early 2022. (Other functionality will also follow later on.)

For now, migrating to this new app will be completely optional and will run alongside the existing apps - but we would definitely recommend checking it out sooner than later.

Looking forward to this beta. Looking for an excuse to come back.
Shay Hill

Great options, all. Thank you. No, these aren't technically tasks, but I did end up using toodledo anyway. The CSV import is just too convenient. I was able to edit a few "Event Calendar" HTML files into a toodledo import with little trouble. I put all of my events into one folder, so I can review regularly or open and see what's going on right now.

So, I lost a few points for blurring the calendar/task boundary, but maybe I gained them back for finding a ten-minute solution.
Shay Hill

Thank you for the reply. These aren't really projects. Let me give a specific example:

I notice that the Menil gallery here in Houston will have an expedition of works by artist Dario Robleto between August 16, 2014 and November 30, 2014. Now, I want to get that information out of my head, but I don't want to be reminded of it every day for three-and-a-half months. It makes sense to set up an "engagements" forum in Toodledo and inspect it during my weekly review, but I'm curious what other people are doing.
Shay Hill

This isn't specifically a toodledo question. I keep tasks in toodledo and appointments in my calendar. Neither seems right for keeping track of weeks-long engagements like art exhibitions. I don't want to bury my reminders and appointments under relatively massive target-date ranges. Any ideas.