ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cossy.rosario_139"
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Apr 14, 2017 in: to delete tasks
Score: 0
I want to delete ALL tasks without exception, in order to make a fresh start.

How to do it?
cossy.rosario_139

One thing I noticed with all of the Android Toodledo apps I have installed (PiToodle, Today on Toodledo, Toodledo Lite, and the official Toodledo Android) is that when I click on a link in the note field of a task, it does not open up the indicated web page (even when I'm connected to the net), as it does on the computer-based Toodledo. However, when I saved my online Toodledo page on my Android, as a bookmark and also saved it on my phone desktop and there, it does open up links in the note field. Is there a way to fix this in the official Toodledo Android app?

I hope it is fixed in one of the coming updates!

This message was edited Mar 27, 2014.
cossy.rosario_139

Score: 1
Michael Linenberger's latest blogpost on March 10, 2014, (http://michaellinenberger.com/blog/toodledos-new-android-app-using-with1mtd-and-myn/) shows how to configure Toodledo Android for MYN and 1MTD. He says: "Even though the app works great, the Toodledo folks plan to improve this app even more, primarily so that it better matches their iOS app, so keep an eye on rapid updates."

The first comment to the post is by Claudio Gottardi March 25, 2014. He says:

"Since the project started, I switched to Android Toodledo from Ultimate. The app , work well, has all the BASIC characteristics even if yet limited in some details.Pay attention only to one thing. If you choose Views Priority – not Ma in – and then list All Tasks you’d have an nfluence on the new task default. Even if you choose medium it force the priority of the view....I trust in the new coming updates."

I had installed and uninstalled Toodledo Android in favor of PiToodle. But after reading the above, I reinstalled Toodledo Android and I use it enthusiastically. It synchronizes well, and if I'm offline in airport mode, I can still use it, even dd new tasks. And it will synchronize with the web application the moment I connect back to the net.

Like Linenberger and Gottardi, I'm looking forward to the new coming updates. May they come fast!
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Mar 26, 2014 in: Request for a tweek to an app
In a reply to another post I put up with the same request under General Offtopic Chitchat, ykphuah informed me:
The official android app is able to do this.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Mar 25, 2014 in: Request for a tweek to an app
I would like to have one of the Todoodledo android apps, like PiToodle, and others to be able to put a task notification in my android phone when the due date comes around, preferably at the time indicated in the task.

Thanks.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Mar 25, 2014 in: Request for a tweek to an app
I would like to have one of the Todoodledo android apps, like PiToodle, and others to be able to put a task notification in my android phone when the due date comes around, preferably at the time indicated in the task.

Thanks.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Mar 24, 2014 in: MYN preconfiguration not "taking"
Purveyor, I think I'm getting to know my way around the forum.
I found how to reply anywhere the discussion isn't locked.
And I found where the post reply button is lccated, and used it to reply how very useful I found some of the Tips on Toodledo Toossday which I immediately adopted for my own use!
cossy.rosario_139

Score: 1
I think this is an excellent idea. Yes, I have not always clicked to mark a task as done. This is a brilliant way of making sure I do it.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Mar 23, 2014 in: MYN preconfiguration not "taking"
Purveyor, thanks for an extremely quick reply!
I got it for new posts.

But what if I want to reply to a post on a forum which isn't closed for replies, and can't find a reply button?
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Mar 22, 2014 in: MYN preconfiguration not "taking"
I would like to be able to start a new post, make a new suggestion, etc., but I don't find a button which when clicked will open a compose box for a new message.

If anyone reading this knows how, would you please reply with instructions on how to do this?

This is, of course, a reply to the existing conversation, for which I saw the reply button.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Feb 28, 2014 in: MYN preconfiguration not "taking"
I caught my own mistake!

I didn't realize that when setting a date (start date or due date)the date field opens a drop-down calendar on which "today" is a specific date (as in March 01, 2014).

However, I found I could delete the date and type in "today" or even "yesterday" or "last week" or "tomorrow" or "next week" and any of a great number of possibilities, and it would be indicated in the date field just the way I typed it.

In this way, I was able to create the MYN settings for Critical Now, Opportunity Now, Over-the-Horizon, etc., without need to use "Methodology Preset" which in any case I knew nothing about until later when I saw it mentioned in the previous post!

This message was edited Feb 28, 2014.
cossy.rosario_139

Posted Feb 28, 2014 in: MYN preconfiguration not "taking"
I have the same problem. It hinges on being able to set a date (start date or due date) as Today generically, without the a fixed actual date being set.

This is needed for Saved Searches named Critical Now, Opportunity Now and Over-the-Horizon in the MYN system.

A few days after I first experienced this problem, it seemed to disappear (I thought that perhaps an update to Toodledo had taken place). But, recently, the problem has reappeared.

What could be the reason for the problem? And how can it be solved?