ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ericpun168"
ericpun168

Score: 0
I am a happy person now.. =) thank you for your help
ericpun168

Hi Keef,

I have sent you an email ealier today. Please let know if there are anything else you need from me. Thank you!
ericpun168

a message does pop up "A program is trying to access e-mail......" and I do "Allow" access for X minutes. Because my computer is managed by Microsoft Exchange administrator, the option to customize the Programmatic Access security settings is disabled. I have Google Calendar Syncing no problem with my Outlook nor with itunes.
ericpun168

HELLO Keef, glad to hear from you..

New tasks or edited tasks on toodledo.com still won't sync with Outlook with "Force Full Synch" option on. Tasks on Outlook however DOES sync onto toodledo.com. There were no error messages under Diagnostics after each sync. Advise?
ericpun168

The inital sync was good with Outlook2007 & Ver.0.9.9.4. Synchronization continues to work if task are added in Outlook; however, it doesn't work if tasks are added in www.toodledo.com. The newly added tasks will not show in outlook. There are no error messages under "Diagnostics". The time has also been set correctly. Any suggestions PLEASE? Great App. by the way. Very simplar to Google Calendar Sync.
ericpun168

Just want to mention that the time is setup correctly. Thanks!
ericpun168

The inital sync was good with Outlook2007 & Ver.0.9.9.4. Synchronization continues to work if task are added in Outlook; however, it doesn't work if task are added in www.toodledo.com. The newly added tasks will not show in outlook. There are no error messages under "Diagnostics". Any suggestions PLEASE? Great App. by the way. Very simplar to Google Calendar Sync.