ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Homesick"
Homesick

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Vertical tabs possible with Chrome?
Score: 0
  • Homesick
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
  • Score: 0
I still have to ask, how do I enable the script which is downloaded but not active. The Greasemonky icon is enabled, the Toodledo is skinned with "Things" like script but the tabs are still horizontal and above the list of tasks as usual.

Is it possible to enable/dissable script for script?
I've looked in the menus but couldn't find the way.
Thanks very much.
Homesick

Posted Mar 18, 2010 in: Vertical tabs possible with Chrome?
  • Homesick
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2010
Could you please direct to this kind of script for Firefox? How do I search for it? A simple URL, I hope I can fix the rest myself.
Thank you.
--------------------------------------------
Quicker than fast, sorry for the alarm, found it myself.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2010.
Homesick

Posted Mar 09, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -1
  • Homesick
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2010
  • Score: -1
You've left out an "r"..... ;-)
http://www.nirvanahq.com/
Looks nice though, will explore..
Thanks for the info!
Homesick

Posted Mar 08, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -1
  • Homesick
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2010
  • Score: -1
Mills, you're right on it!

Garfield, thank you kindly for taking the time for making this Things Greasemonkey theme, works great and looks really really fine.
Thanks!
Homesick

• Homesick
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2010
Thank you Thomas for the info on CalenGoo (I would have prefered the name "GooCal" myself :-) )

I have some 8 Google Calendars and this works really fine. ALl colors match, the Sync went fast and I'm finaly satisfied, been looking for quite a while...
Best
Homesick

• Homesick
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2010
Hello!
I'm not sure if I should post a new topic so I'll try with a follow up question here first.

Please somebody, a simple search manual- how do I configure a search after a task with subtasks so that the main task comes up and the subtasks are shown intended?

Thanks a million!
Homesick

Posted Feb 25, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • Homesick
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2010
  • Score: 1
Hi all!
Im a pro user and this is my first year, love the Toodledo, new on this forum.

I've Tried Nozbe and been with the RTM for quite a while, nothing for me. I moved here from RTM because of Toodledo being more tweakable for my taste.

Regarding the UI matter - oh well, it's not _that_ terrible, specialy now with the Vintom's nice dark theme... but, I wouldn't mind paying the "one time" extra yearly fee, and I'd stick to TD even if you charged us more for the two pro accounts - if the UI is redone in a more professional way.

I'm sorry I don't have any real suggestions here but I'd like to ask for one thing - whatever you do with the interface, if you ever do it, please leave the option for people to stick to the old one, in case they want to.

This is just like being able to skip any upgrades of programs we once bought and like the way they work for us...

Best wishes to all!