ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by efcostello"
efcostello

Posted Dec 01, 2016 in: Delete locations
Score: 0
For those with the same issue, the basic process is proper: stop sync on ALL devices, purge the data from ALL devices, delete the locations I want to get rid of and then restart sync on devices again.

My issue was an old Android device that I use as an e-cookbook. It had an old app that was still syncing in the background with ToodleDo. I probably have not opened it in more than 3 years, yet it was still syncing away ;)

All is good now!
efcostello

Posted Nov 30, 2016 in: Delete locations
I will Jake. I've stopped sync on my iOS devices, purge the data from my iOS devices, deleted the locations I want to get rid of and they all reappear eventually once I restart sync on my iOS devices again.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2016.
efcostello

Posted Nov 23, 2016 in: Delete locations
Will have to retry. Next time I will turn off the sync on start on my two iDevices. I opened my iPad and it promptly re synced the deleted locations. Sure wish locations would sync properly! When I delete one I want it deleted :)
efcostello

Posted Oct 28, 2016 in: Delete locations
I use the iOS app and web interface. I have several locations that I want to delete, but every time I try to delete on either iOS platform (iPhone or iPad) or the web, even if I do them almost at the same time, they all reappear a short time later. How do I get ride of them for good?
efcostello

Posted Sep 19, 2013 in: iOS7 crashes
Just installed iOS7 today. Seems that Toodledo was crashing every time I tried to start it. Had to delete the app and reinstall. So far, it's working ok.
efcostello

Posted May 08, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Score: 2
Strangely, when I opened app after the update, it had reverted to old e-mail/password credentials. When I tried to enter new credentials, I keps geting a error that I was using the wrong e-mail/password info. Rebooted my iPhone and that cleared up the problem
efcostello

Posted Mar 01, 2013 in: Cannot get Mac Dashboard widget to work
Found this in another thread...
"I also had this problem, and found the following workaround:

1. Load Safari.
2. Go to the preferences screen. (Safari menu -> Safari -> Preferences)
3. Click on the 'Privacy' tab.
4. Set 'Block Cookies' option to 'Never'.

You should now be able to log into the dashboard widget with no issues.

It's worth remembering that this will impact upon your actual browser security settings, however - advertisers will be able to track you using cookies. One possible way around this would be to use a different browser to Safari for your everyday browsing."

Odd that I had to do it this was as Chrome is my default browser, but it did work.
efcostello

Posted Mar 01, 2013 in: Cannot get Mac Dashboard widget to work
Same issue. The link doesn't open anything. And I can't copy the link either.

Went into both browsers in use (Chrome and Safari) and set to allow all cookies and I still get the message. Says that my password is correct, but my browser isn't accepting cookies.