ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brill"
brill

Score: 0
  • brill
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2023
  • Score: 0
I have a different workaround. It stopped working for a while but is working well now:

1. I set Any.Do as my default tasks app under Google (Google allows a limited # of apps for this)
2. I added a task list to Any.Do called 'Personal"
3. I set up a Zapier Zap that syncs Any.Do with Toodledo

Now, I speak, "Ok Google, add xxxx to my personal list".

It takes a few minutes, but once Zapier syncs it shows up in Toodledo.
brill

Score: 1
  • brill
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2022
  • Score: 1
I've also been trying to resolve this problem, with no success.
brill

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
  • brill
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 1
The counts in a lot of places are wrong. The count at the top of the screen bears no relationship to the number of items being shown.
brill

• brill
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Hi, I have a suggestion:

On your web site you say TaskAngel can sync with iPhone, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Q5: Which hand-held devices will TaskAngel sync with?
A5: TaskAngel syncs with Toodledo, so any handheld device that can work with Toodledo can work with TaskAngel. For example:

iPhone Download Toodledo from the App Store
Blackberry Use TaskJot. See their site at www.taskjot.com
Windows Mobile Use the Toodledo web portal at www.toodledo.com/slim
--------------------------------------------------------------------

You should add Android to the list. GotToDo for Android is a great program.
brill

• brill
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2010
Allow me to add one more request: there should be a "multiple filter" option whereby you can select (via checkboxes) multiple criteria for filtering. Thanks.
brill

• brill
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2010
Great application. I most definitely will buy it. One bug/note: tasks that have a "repeat" do not seem to sync to TaskAngel. Thanks, and keep up the great work.
brill

Posted May 23, 2010 in: Jott interoperability
  • brill
  • Posted: May 23, 2010
ToodleDo, are you listening????
brill

Posted May 23, 2010 in: Jott interoperability
  • brill
  • Posted: May 23, 2010
Blake, forwarding normal jott email to the toodledo list does not use the default. It does not put in a date, folder, etc.
brill

Posted Oct 16, 2009 in: Jott interoperability
Score: -1
  • brill
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2009
  • Score: -1
Posted by Toodledo:
Yes, we plan to have the default settings also work for tasks added via Jott.

When do you plan to add this? It's been 9 months since your post.
brill

Posted Oct 16, 2009 in: Jott interoperability
  • brill
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2009
I think you missed the point. We don't necessarily need to be able to tell Jott where to place the item, we just want a user definable default that applies to ALL items received via Jott. That way we could set the items from Jott as TOP priority and they would show up in the hot list.

Posted by Toodledo:

The reason that we have not yet added folder/context/etc from Jott is because Jott's voice to text accuracy is not 100% and there is no way to provide feedback from Toodledo back to Jott about how we understood your commands. The problem is that if Jott does not accurately understand which folder/context you say, it will not be put into the proper folder/context (unbeknownst to you) and this may cause problems if you expect the task to be there. As it is, you can use Jott to quickly stick the task into your inbox and then properly sort it later.
brill

• brill
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
First, thank you for being so open and honest. Sh*t happens, and it's how you deal with it that really counts. You did a great job resolving the crisis.

I have a suggestion for an easy backup solution: Right now you can email one folder to yourself. If you could offer the option of emailing ALL folders to yourself, thatould be a simple backup solution. Further, if you could automate this process, so that all folders were emailed on a daily basis, there would be an automatic and simple backup solution.

If I had a backup waiting in my email when ToodleDo went out, I would have been a lot less concerned.

Thanks.

Steve Bill