ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by garyo"
garyo

Posted Apr 20, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
  • garyo
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2019
  • Score: 0
I've been using Toodledo for over 10 years (paid) and after looking around at other options (again!) last month, it's still the only app that does everything I need. And now that it has multiselect (well, almost -- still some kinks there) which was my top request, I'm even happier.
Sure the interface is cluttered. But there is so much information on one screen. Keyboard shortcuts make it super quick to enter tasks and plan my day. Definitely still worth it for me.
garyo

Posted Apr 05, 2019 in: need help on "batch edit"
Score: 1
  • garyo
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2019
  • Score: 1
Note: holding L also scrolls your list up, if you have a list longer than the browser page. This is a bug. You can't multiselect from your list if it's long.
Multiselect has been my #1 request for many, many years and I'm excited to almost be able to use it. Just needs a more standard way to invoke -- sure, keep the kbd shortcut -- but also something easy & discoverable. My suggestion would be (assuming single-line task view) you hit a "multiselect" button on the top bar and a new column of checkboxes (styled differently) appears -- as you click those, the tasks turn yellow as they do now (that's great user feedback) and the multiselect dialog opens as it does now.
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2017
I have keyboard shortcuts enabled but most of them don't work anymore, including 'R' and '?'. 'F' for Find does work though.
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2017
I use F to find tasks all the time. I really wish ESC would cancel a find when it's active. Now I have to mouse up to the "x" on the right end of the search bar.
garyo

Posted Nov 28, 2016 in: Toodledo Roadmap Update
  • garyo
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2016
I've been enjoying it. Only things wrong for me are the occasional sync errors and the date picker stays up too long. (Both of which I've reported.)
garyo

Posted Mar 01, 2016 in: download xml-backup with curl
  • garyo
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2016
I'm also in this boat; I now have no usable backup of my Toodledo data. I know there are third-party integrations available for TD; could someone make one that backs up to Google Drive or Dropbox?
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2016
Me too, ToodleDo Android app. Service Unavailable.
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2015
Ah, I see! I didn't realize I had to set both of those. I'm not sure why there's a separate indent setting in the Filter menu... but anyway, it worked. Thanks!
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Dec 17, 2015
Is it just me or when you switch views, and have view subtasks as indented turned on, do the subtasks show up on separate non-indented lines and you have to go through all the parent tasks and click on the icon to get the subtasks indented again?
garyo

Posted Dec 11, 2015 in: Batch Edit tool can now append tags
  • garyo
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2015
I must have missed something -- how do you select the tasks you want to batch-edit? This would be huge for me.
garyo

Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
  • garyo
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Posted by Franconius:
I agree that everything's fine except the new position of the "Add task" button - that's really impractical and annoying, please move it back to the left side!!

Yeah, me too on this one -- I'm not as heated about it as some folks here, but all things considered I'd prefer it on the left where the other actions are.
garyo

Posted Sep 18, 2015 in: New Icons
  • garyo
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2015
Love the new icons, especially the note one which wasn't very clear in the old interface. Except, the star used to be empty when inactive and filled when active, and now it's barely distinguishable unless your color vision is perfect. Could you consider colorblindness and make the empty star lighter (or ideally empty, just outline as before)? The note and down-chevron icons are a good model, they really stand out when turned on.
garyo

Posted Sep 18, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
  • garyo
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2015
Ribbon is great. With it, I can close the left sidebar thing ("ribbon") and get more screen real estate in use. VERY nice design and implementation, I haven't seen one like this before.
garyo

Posted Jul 02, 2015 in: shopping list / packing list
  • garyo
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2015
Only thing missing is "uncheck all". But if your lists are short, not a showstopper.
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2015
Is there any way to suppress the "sync failed (will try again later)" notifications in the Android app? I really don't need it to tell me every time I go into a tunnel.
garyo

Posted Jun 16, 2015 in: New Section: Lists
  • garyo
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2015
Any chance of getting a global "reset all checked items" for Lists any time? I think this was first requested in 2013.
garyo

Posted Apr 22, 2015 in: Keyboard Shortcuts
  • garyo
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2015
Perhaps OT, but I use AutoHotKey on Windows to auto-enter today's date in a couple of formats and have it bound to Alt/Ctrl-F5. That way I can enter the date in _any_ app. I end up using it all the time.
garyo

Posted Apr 09, 2015 in: Android App Update - March 2015
  • garyo
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2015
Could you add a preference/setting for "don't notify on failed sync"? When I'm out & about I don't really need my watch and phone to buzz me every time that happens. I trust that next time I have service it'll catch up.
garyo

• garyo
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2015
In List view, when you have a long list or a small screen, the list always draws with the header at the top of the window (nice!) and a whole list entry below it (no smooth scroll), which is OK. But there's no way to see that there are more elements above when you're not at the top. Could we have shading at the top or some other indicator? I just missed a bunch of things on my packing list because I thought I could see the whole thing.
garyo

Posted Feb 15, 2015 in: Backup automagically data
  • garyo
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2015
This (automated backups) used to work fine, before 2-factor auth, at least on a Linux box. Shouldn't someone (not even necessarily someone at TD, but anyone with oauth chops) be able to write an OAuth backup script, like the old one but with proper auth? There must be some web toolkits out there for this.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5      Next