ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gjones212"
gjones212

Posted Oct 15, 2021 in: Gmail toodledo addin
Score: 0
When I click on the Toodledo icon in Gmail, the mail does not go to the toodledo list. What am I doing wrong
gjones212

Posted Apr 04, 2019 in: Cannot use the letter "L" anymore
I figured it out. They have added a shortcut that lets you batch edit a list by hitting the shortcut L. Disable shortcuts under settings and it will fix the problem.

They do need to get this fixed.
gjones212

Posted Jan 15, 2018 in: New Layout
Looks like the new layout is missing the calendar view. I see you have categories but I want to be able to click on a specific date and see what is on that day. I hope it will not be eliminated in the new versions
gjones212

Posted Nov 08, 2013 in: Outline linking to tasks
I am going to join in on the chorus of getting the outline items to transfer to the task list. I have been looking at My Life Organized again for this very reason. Those people are sure proud of their product $$$$$!
If the Toodledo outlines would allow me to move next actions to the task list, it would pretty much be perfect.
gjones212

Posted Jul 15, 2013 in: Priority on Siri import
When I use Siri on my iPhone to add tasks to Toodledo ("remind me to....") the task comes in as Priority 0 with a star. Is there any way to change those defaults to Priority 3 with a star???