ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mike"
mike

Posted Feb 05, 2014 in: START DATES
Score: 2
  • mike
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2014
  • Score: 2
Hi there, this is Michael Linenberger, and I'll weigh in on this. I agree, it'd be a good feature for supporting MYN in Toodledo, so I endorse this feature request.
mike

Posted Apr 23, 2012 in: MYN system Training Videos
Score: -1
  • mike
  • Posted: Apr 23, 2012
  • Score: -1
Salgud,
This is Michael Linenberger. The videos are still up and running, were never down. Many firewalls block certain kinds of streaming videos so perhaps try from a different network. Good luck!
Michael
mike

Score: 0
  • mike
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2012
  • Score: 0
Hi Jake, Michael Linenberger here.
Just a quick reminder of a previous feature change request I submitted some time ago for your file attachments feature. Right now, as you note at the bottom of the File section, if you add a file that has the same name as an existing one it just overwrites the old file without warning. This is especially an issue when converting emails to tasks and the emails have attachments. One example why: It's common in voice mail systems to send a recording of the voice mail as an attachment in an email, and these systems often use the same filename each time. If you convert these to tasks for later action, the new converted tasks wipe out the files in all the other converted tasks making the attached recording useless. Lot's of other examples. A simple solution would be a feature that, say, appends a 1, 2, 3 etc to duplicate file names before saving. And that could be a configurable feature in case some uses really want to overwrite old files. Sucks to lose files without realizing it! Thanks for considering this fix again,
Michael