ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
jashead

Posted Jan 01, 2012 in: New Bug? Modified Date Incorrect
Score: 0
  • jashead
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2012
  • Score: 0
In iPad, i modified multiple tasks, the tasks themselves were correctly altered for the date changes I entered. I then needed to search for the modified items and noted that at 1830 PST, all the dates for when the tasks were modified were tomorrow January 2. I checked iPad date and it was correct.
jashead

Posted Aug 29, 2009 in: Nested subtasks and other updates.
  • jashead
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2009
i just spent an hour combing through all the settings trying to find my 'previous settings' of the TODO's something that took me a lot of trial and error to set up - for example i can't find my nesting subtasks, there are new buttons -- i am sure these are positive improvements and i will be using them and happy with them -- but i needed just to get to work this morning and i could have used either an email telling me there would be changes made to Toodledo or a message when i opened Toodledo to look for changes and my view would not be the same
jashead

• jashead
  • Posted: May 23, 2009
Thank you
jashead

• jashead
  • Posted: May 23, 2009
By a slip of the mouse i completed a parent task which completed all subtasks. This also had the effect of removing all details such as repeats. This took me quite a lot of time to even figure out what the error was i had made so that i could start restoring the tasks. After that another three hours later i was able to figure out most tasks that had been under that parent task, and restore them with repeats and other details. Needless to say this petrifies me regarding future self-induced errors. Am i missing something, looked for an undo button (that would have saved all the time as it would have undone the error I was unclear about).

An undo button would be a great addition as would a flag for a parent task being completed or deleted --

Thanks, i would appreciate any guidance if i have overlooked a function that would have made this less painful.