ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Hadamard"
Hadamard

Posted Dec 15, 2023 in: Failing to save task notes
Score: 0
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2023
  • Score: 0
Every time I update the notes of a task, I get an error and it fails to save the note content
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2015
Dear Toodledo,

I created long long time ago a request to avoid replacing tags when a new tag is added. I received no answer, time went past and the thread was locked. I have quoted below to avoid repetition.
Could you please tell me when this issue shall be fixed?

BR
Hadamard

-------------------

Posted: Oct 27, 2013
Score: 0 Quote Reference
Hi,

I need to add a tag to a set of tasks, via Multi-Edit, but without replacing the previous tag values, I just need to add new tags rather than replacing existing ones. There have been discussions on this topic for years now, but I am not aware of a solution yet.
Could you please tell me how I could proceed? Is this topic solved?

Thank you in advance.
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2014
Hi again,

I would appreciate to know whether there is some update regarding this topic.

Cheers
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2013
Hi,

I work developing LTE modems, so I can understand the complexity of developing SW and HW. What I do not understand is that you cannot give a rough estimation, e.g. 2014 Q2, or so.
Otherwise, the customer has no clue about what he could expect.

The approach of no giving dates is better for Toodledo, but not for the customer. There is trade-off between precision on the date and customer satisfaction.

BR
Jose Andres
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Nov 09, 2013
Hi Jake,

Thank you for your answer. As customer, it is a little bit difficult to understand that we cannot get a time frame where these kind of basic features will be ready. You may not give a precise date, but yes in which quarter. I always see the same kind of answer, the customer may not be fully satisfied with it.

Best Regards
Jose Andres
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2013
Posted by chr.ver:
There's a Greasemonkey script that does just this. It adds a multi-edit box to each page where you can make a selection of your Toodledo tasks. On this set you can then execute several actions such as "Add Tag".
https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/85745

Of course this comes without warranty as it is developed on top of the Toodledo page. That said, I use it quite often without any problems.

Hi chr.ver,

Thank you for the hint, I will give it a try while I expect some action from Toodledo.

BR
Jose Andres
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2013
Hi Jake,

This is really basic functionality, when does Toodledo expect to add it?

BR
Jose Andres
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2013
Hi,

I need to add a tag to a set of tasks, via Multi-Edit, but without replacing the previous tag values, I just need to add new tags rather than replacing existing ones. There have been discussions on this topic for years now, but I am not aware of a solution yet.
Could you please tell me how I could proceed? Is this topic solved?

Thank you in advance.
Hadamard

Score: 1
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: May 14, 2011
  • Score: 1
Any news here?
Hadamard

Posted Jan 29, 2011 in: Task Dependency Status
Score: 5
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2011
  • Score: 5
I think it would be interesting if users, at least those we are paying our subscription, had a rough idea about the roadmap in order to assess whether or not the product is meant to fulfill their expectations in the medium-long term. It is wise not to provide a short-term view, since users will potentially be pesting all the time; but the other extreme, that is no information at all, may not be the best solution.
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2011
For what is worth, I'm preceding the subtask name with a short description of the parent task. What about you guys?
Hadamard

Score: -1
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2011
  • Score: -1
Sorry to ask again, but this is a topic which I'm really interested in. Could somebody give any feedback regarding this topic?
Hadamard

Posted Jan 01, 2011 in: Task Dependency Status
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2011
Hi all,

I've been reading several posts where 'Task Dependencies' were discussed and several users requested this feature to be implemented here. I consider this option really useful to manage properly the tasks which have a 'Waiting' Status. Nonetheless, each of the topics concerning this issue has been locked due to the time. I would like to have some notions of the status of such a development, could anyone give some feedback regarding this topic?

Thank you in advance,
Jose Andres
Hadamard

• Hadamard
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2010
Anything new here?
Hadamard

Posted Jan 25, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2010
Thank you cjuzda, I will consider your advice.
Let´s go guys, more suggestions! I am sure some of you have to move projects!!
Hadamard

Posted Jan 25, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
  • Hadamard
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2010
Hi guys, I have really enjoyed reading this thread. I have just upgraded my TD account and I am using many of your ideas. Thanks a lot.

I would like to ask you how to manage part of my someday items. Let´s say that I have project A (task) which has 4 steps (subtasks). I have completed the first two steps, and I realize that for now it is enough to get by. I don´t have enough time to go on in that project (my energy is finite :)). Besides its outstanding substasks are not critical.
It seems that the last two substasks should be moved to the someday list.
How do you guys manage this situation?
If you move the project completely to the someday list (that´s, changing the task status to Someday), you may have problems to check your completed projects during the last month.
The other option is to clone the project and place it on the someday list. Could this option create some issue?

By the way, I would like to know your opinion regarding the waiting for status. I think that the same ideas could be discussed.

Waiting for your suggestions.