ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Rick Kennedy

Score: -1
I would like the task defaults to apply to tasks added via all interfaces. Right now I can set task defaults (say priority = medium) but when I email tasks they get set using a different set of defaults (say priority = low).
Rick Kennedy

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
New version is totally broken in IE 6. Yes, I know, you can't be backward compatible forever, but some of us are in a corporate environment and aren't allowed to upgrade browsers. Now I need a new solution.
Rick Kennedy

Posted Jul 17, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
Score: 0
Well, please add "ONLY FOR OS 3.0, WILL NOT WORK ON OS 2" to the update page. Otherwise this will bite other people who are being cautions about the 3.0 upgrade. I've updated a couple dozen apps with the standard "OS 3.0 Tested" phrase and Toodledo is the only one that broke. For now I deleted Toodledo and restored the previous version so I'm up and running again.
Rick Kennedy

Posted Jul 17, 2009 in: Toodledo's iPhone app has been updated.
New iPhone update not working at all for me. The app loads, displays a blank screen with the logo at the top for 1-3 seconds, then returns to the home screen. I'm still running OS 2.1 on a first gen iPod Touch. Was this update ONLY for OS 3? If so, it didn't say so very clearly.
Rick Kennedy

Score: 1
Jake, You claim you never anticipated both the main database and the backup to fail simultaneously -- but you did anticipate it! You had nightly backups and real time logs so that you were able to reconstruct things if they both failed. Give yourself a little more credit!

Welcome back. :-) And thanks for everything.
Rick Kennedy

Posted Apr 26, 2009 in: Rapid Entry Feature Request
The web app could use a "rapid entry" box for adding a task using the syntax used in the email and IM interface. It's a lot quicker to type "Mow the lawn #tomorrow !! @Outside" than it is to navigate all the boxes. I'm using the Twitter interface to do this (with an extra "d toodledo" in front) but that's a clunky workaround.

Thanks for considering!

Rick