ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Dec 09, 2010 in: Windows Phone 7 sync
Score: 0
I know there is another app in progress, and I have not seen it in action, yet...but I am really hoping whatever comes out, with integrate seamlessly with toodledo!
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Nov 17, 2010 in: Windows Phone 7 sync
please come out with a good working app! I need toodledo on my WP7!
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Nov 17, 2010 in: WIndows Phone 7
@David.foale- I agree with the $3.99 as a fair price

@all...I can tell you that in teh 24 hours since I have owned my phone, the SLim version of toodledo is not good...and the simple version is ok...and the full version is very slow.
kristos.zagorianos

if you need help testing...I would love to help!!!!
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Oct 18, 2010 in: AT&T SMS
I contacted AT&T...who told me that there isn;t a problem. And in a fit of rage(against AT&T and my *&()&*(& phone, I threw it on the couch...then it bounced onto my hardwood floor. Which knocked the battery out. I eventually put it back together, and ta-dah! The 'funny' thing is that AT&T customer support had me perform similar, non--violent actions on the phone, and it did not work. So, if you have a cheap AT&T phone, follow my steps as outlined above and you too may be trouble free :)
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Oct 18, 2010 in: WIndows Phone 7
One of the reasons why I am anxious to purchase the new WP7 device is its integration with the new windows live services (i do not work for microssoft). I plan on using Toodeldo and the web version of Onenote.
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Oct 07, 2010 in: AT&T SMS
yes...unfortunetly, it just isn't working. That's too bad, too. I need to upgrade from RTM.
kristos.zagorianos

its just this. remember the milk and google can send text to me? but i should
kristos.zagorianos

interesting....then I wonder why mine doesn't work?
kristos.zagorianos

could you please confirm the address (exclude your number). Should it be [email protected]?
kristos.zagorianos

Does anyone else have a problem getting SMS reminders to an AT&T device? and by having a problem, I mean not getting anything? I have checked my settings on my device, and confirmed that it works. I can receive email remainders from this site, but not SMS.
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Oct 04, 2010 in: WIndows Phone 7
interesting. do you think I could get a retry on the week long eval copy, when I get my new phone? I tried your site, on my current windows 6.1 device, and it was not very useful. But, the new windows phone platform is light years ahead of the current platform, and my experience may be different.
kristos.zagorianos

Posted Oct 01, 2010 in: WIndows Phone 7
I will be purchasing a new windows phone 7 device (when it finally comes out). will there be a mobile version or maybe an offline version for the windows phone 7 platform?