ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by The Guarnieri's"
The Guarnieri's

Posted Feb 22, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
Score: 0
TickTick imports iOS Reminders added via Siri and then deletes them from the Reminders app. Very similar functionality to Toodledo.

Does not appear to be anyway to natively sync or import a task added manually to the Reminders app.
The Guarnieri's

Posted Feb 04, 2021 in: Deleted tasks reappear
I have seen this as well but only on iOS apps. I think deleting via the Web interface sticks.
The Guarnieri's

No on completed task warning but have been using TD for many years so oldest ones are somehow getting deleted, which is fine. Just want to keep last 2-3 years... just in case.

Used that backup option but same problem.
The Guarnieri's

Like many, I am in the process of abandoning Toodledo and want to bring all my completed Tasks along to TickTick or at least have them as a stand alone archive. I have tried all the various exports that say they include completed tasks but am seeing only very recently completed tasks in the output files. Since I have about 15k completed tasks going back a few years, I am missing the vast majority of them.

I can download an HTML file from a custom search that shows only Completed tasks but that is quite unwieldy -- even just as an archive, let alone trying to bring some/all those completed tasks to TickTick.

Any thoughts on how to get the Exports in broken Toodledo to work or an alt approach I should consider?

Thx.
The Guarnieri's

Same here. Saw this behavior in Beta site a while back and now looks like it made it to main site.
The Guarnieri's

Posted Jun 06, 2018 in: Deleting a saved search
Score: 3
Thank you for pointing out something that is clearly not all that intuitive. Was driving me crazy!
The Guarnieri's

Posted Jun 05, 2018 in: Deleting a saved search
Score: 2
How does one delete (mistakenly) saved searches?
The Guarnieri's

Posted Mar 18, 2013 in: Tags disappearing
Just today my Tags started to behave oddly. While they are all still in each Task, when I select the By Tag view, only 2 of 5 possible tags show up as selectable. If then go to All Tags and remove and re-add a tag missing from the list, it reappears for a bit. But then will disappear with a few minutes of using Toodledo.

Any thoughts on what is causing this behavior?