ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ssl2468"
ssl2468

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: reqall
Score: 0
  • ssl2468
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2009
  • Score: 0
Addendum: I tried gotkd21's suggestion of sending directly from Reqall to ToodleDo, but the message text gets dropped from that as well. So it sounds like it's not a Gmail problem?
ssl2468

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: We now have a Gmail gadget
  • ssl2468
Does anyone know of a keyboard shortcut for adding a new task using the Gmail gadget? Thanks!
ssl2468

Posted Aug 14, 2009 in: reqall
  • ssl2468
Posted by sventhebrit:
David,

What is strange is that - If I reforward the REQALL'ed task from gmail to my Toodledo Import address, the WAV file is omitted -- in fact, there are no notes at all (this causes a slghtly different issue because the subject line is normally only the first ~100 characters of the task).

The 'Large Notes' field only occurs during an autoforward (filter) on gmail. Not sure if this is a gmail or Toodledo blip. I guess if REQALL enabled us to select if we wanted the WAV file to be sent then we wouldn't see this issue.

Jake (Toodledo) -- If you want me to replicate the issue, then please let me know and I will create a task -- Autoforwarded and then manually forward the same task -- and drop you an email with the details

Regards
Steve

I have the exact same problem. I currently have Reqall set to email all dictated messages to my Gmail address. I then have a Gmail filter set to forward any messages "from:([email protected]) subject:(Added:)" to ToodleDo. When it autoforwards like this, the first few words of my dictated task appear in the subject line -- per Reqall's custom. That admittedly is usually all I need, but the text of the email (i.e., with the full transcription) gets dropped.

If I do a manual forward -- i.e., in Gmail, I manually forward the Reqall email to ToodleDo -- the full text DOES appear.

Anybody have any clue how to get the full message text included in autoforwarded Reqall -> Gmail -> ToodleDo emails?

Thanks!