ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by egerter"
egerter

Posted Dec 01, 2012 in: AACK. New iPhone app awful fonts
Score: 0
  • egerter
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2012
  • Score: 0
So there's still no way to adjust font size and colors in the iPhone app? Wasn't this requested well over a year ago?
egerter

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
  • egerter
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
While I get used to the new layout, here are a few things to think about:

1a) View by Calendar functionality has changed. I'm seeing tasks due on other days when I click a day in the Calendar.

1b) The Calendar dots don't make a lot a sense to me. Before I could easily see what days have unfinished tasks, but that has been obscured. The Calendar view has been my default view, but I'm going to go back to the Main view until things are fixed.

2) There should be an option if the Print button activates Print Preview instead of Print. I have to double-check page sizing before printing anything so I don't waste ink and paper.

3) View by Search doesn't remember Filters properly. I had a search for Completed Tasks custom search, but I have to modify the Filters to see them. If I do, the other searches now show Completed Tasks, so I have to Filter those back out. This is not saving me any time.

4) There are some coding bugs when changing Views. Sometimes I click a different View and it highlights, but the Sidebar and Task Window doesn't update. I have to click the View several times until it actually refreshes. (IE8 on WinXP, haven't tried other platforms)

5) The Task counts in the Sidebar include items that are currently Filtered out. Can we get an option to show a count of what's actually visible with the current Filters in place with maybe an asterisk or some other symbol to indicate there are more tasks hidden? I filter tasks on purpose and seeing inflated numbers everywhere kinda freaks me out.

That's enough for this round. Keep up the good work!
egerter

Posted May 12, 2010 in: Security changes to signin
  • egerter
  • Posted: May 12, 2010
I use OpenID (myopenid) to log into Toodledo. Since this change, I have to relog into Toodle everytime I close my browser. Can you fix it so it remembers me if I use OpenID? Thx!
egerter

Posted Aug 15, 2009 in: Toodledo iPhone Update 1.5.2
  • egerter
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2009
Bug:
I have hundreds of items in Toodledo now. When I edit five or six tasks in iPhone 1.5.3, one after another to change the due date, when I return to the All Tasks screen, most of the tasks are invisible except for a handful. The list is scrollable, just completely blank except for those few that didn't disappear. It doesn't seem to occur if I have to scroll the main list between edits. There is also a weird screen flashing just before the issue occurs. I can get into other views like Hotlist or Starred, but All Tasks is hosed up until I exit and reenter the app.
egerter

Posted Jun 02, 2009 in: Jott interoperability
  • egerter
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2009
Defaults for Jotts +1
egerter

Posted Jun 02, 2009 in: Fat Fingers for Tags
  • egerter
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2009