ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Aikijw"
Aikijw

Posted Mar 18, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 4
  • Aikijw
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2019
  • Score: 4
I've been a user for at least as long... I was in the same place you are until the last round of outages. The Valentine's Day outage caught me in the middle of working on two short fuse projects and trying to get two technical proposals put to bed. I exported all of my tasks the next day, spent half a day tinkering, and moved all of my task management to Trello. I don't need a subscription, and with about 30 minutes of tinkering, Trello adapted just fine to my needs. Having spent about a month using Trello, I'm actually happier with it than I was with Toodledo. I believe I've been a subscriber for almost 8-10 years. I won't be renewing. I'm actually a little sad, as Toodledo has been a fixture in my life for a long time, and I've probably sold 10-15 people on using it... I sincerely wish the new management good luck.

Posted by greginfla:
Wow, the first time I looked at the pricing plan with any detail. I always over looked toodeldo's awkwardness because it wasn’t charging the silly $5-6 a month fee like many other plans. Now toodledo is charging these silly numbers and what are they offering for this increase in cost? nothing.

Not good, I have been using toodeldo for 8 years. I guess I will have to start looking elsewhere
Aikijw

Score: 1
  • Aikijw
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2013
  • Score: 1
Love the mods over the last year! I am, however, experiencing the same issue that another poster described a few days ago. I add a task, and the add task button disappears until I change the view. Also... This version seems somewhat unstable... It tends to crash on me about every 15 minutes of use.... I'm using a 1st generation iPad...