rwistar

Posted Jan 09, 2023 in: Planned maintenance
Score: 0
  • rwistar
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2023
  • Score: 0
Posted by hasnain_2:
Dear all,

we believe to have identified and resolved the issue.
Please message us: [email protected] should you experience any further issues.

Thanks again for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience!

It's still pretty slow -- I would say the issue is partially resolved but more optimization work is needed.
rwistar

• rwistar
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2019
Bump and please fix! The whole point of using inline subtasks is that it allows you to see them in global chronological order.
rwistar

Posted Jul 24, 2014 in: Web interface unreasonably slow
  • rwistar
  • Posted: Jul 24, 2014
For the past few months, I have noticed that the web interface is loading my tasks *very* slowly. Sometimes it makes the web view practically unusable. The basic framework of the page loads but my task list just sits there displaying "Loading..." for a very long time. Sometimes if I switch to a different view with fewer tasks, it loads more quickly. I don't think I have an unreasonable number of tasks (161 active tasks right now).

What is the problem and how can it be improved? Please, I don't want to abandon this tool that has been my saving grace for years now!

Roger
rwistar

• rwistar
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2014
Lately, when using the web-based interface, I am getting a lot of pages with no lists and simply a "Loading..." message. It seems to happen more with pages that have lots of tasks; the smaller pages load fine.

Anyway, this is significantly damaging my ability to use the service if I cannot view my task list! Please advise what the problem might be and if there is anything I can do to fix it.

Thanks!
Roger