ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robert"
robert

Posted Nov 10, 2009 in: Chrome dropdown box problem
Score: 0
  • robert
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2009
  • Score: 0
This is weird... I've been using Toodledo with Chrome for months and just this morning the dropdown issue appeared for me... (When trying to update a tasks's status from "None" to "Waiting", for example)

So is there a way to get rid of this last update?
robert

Posted Oct 13, 2009 in: Notes Button Too Far Right
  • robert
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2009
I've got a ton of fields displayed on my todo list and the problem is that the little icon to open the notes is so far right that I have to scroll and it's hard to see which item it is... is there a way to get the notes icon to maybe be all the way to the left or something like that?

Thanks,

Robert
robert

Score: 1
  • robert
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2009
  • Score: 1
I'd like to post a request for customizing the ICAL url... The recurring tasks fill up my calendar as previously noted by another user... I'd like to just have it display tasks that are coming up with a set due date.
robert

• robert
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2009
Thank you so much for your comprehensive reply! I think I have got it, I'm going to attach a screenshot because maybe it will help someone else!

robert

• robert
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2009
When I am in the "All Tasks" view, everything is awesome. I love how the tasks are grouped into importance levels. I print this out once a week and keep it on my desk.

The problem is that I have a bunch of tasks in a folder called "Recurring" Those tasks cloud up my main view, I don't want to see them at all if they are in the future. When I click the "Hide Future Tasks" it just isn't enough... I want all of the recurring items hidden if they are in the future.

How can I accomplish this so I can print them out?