ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dave"
Dave

Posted May 30, 2017 in: Adding tasks with Apple Watch App
Score: 0
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 30, 2017
  • Score: 0
Jake-did you ever determine if this is a bug, and if so when it might be fixed?
Dave

Posted May 03, 2017 in: Adding tasks with Apple Watch App
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 03, 2017
Thank you!
Dave

Posted May 03, 2017 in: Adding tasks with Apple Watch App
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 03, 2017
I apologize if this is documented or was asked already - I could not find it in any searches. When I add multiple tasks via voice on my Apple Watch using the ToodleDo Apple Watch app, only the last entered task is transferred to the ToodleDo IOS app. Is this by design, a limitation of some sort, or a bug? I sometimes think of a few things to add to my task list at once, and like to enter them through the Apple Watch app for convenience. Because of this limitation I've found, I have resorted to asking Siri on my Apple Watch to add a reminder and then import the reminders into the IOS ToodleDo app (Apple's reminders app does not have this same limitation).
Dave

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2017
Jake - I tried your suggested modification to my saved search and it matched the search in the old interface. Thank you. What I don't understand is why I should have to do that? Shouldn't that logic be inherent in my request of "before 2 days"? It seems like a cludge to have to add "was in the last 1000 days" as an additional line to get the same results.
Dave

Posted Mar 08, 2017 in: The New Tasks Section
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2017
My saved searches are not working properly in the new interface. I have a search that does this:

Checked off is no

And one or more of the following is true:

- Starred is yes or
- Due date is before 2 days or
- Start date is before 2 days or
- Context is no context or
- Context is inbox

None of the dated tasks which appear in the old interface will appear in the new interface. I haven't tested the context of no context or inbox, but not showing the dated tasks is most important, and does not allow me to use the new interface. I really like the new display, but data accuracy is more important.
Dave

Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Score: 1
  • Dave
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2015
  • Score: 1
I just verified that the "Cancel" option does not appear next to "Advanced Search" in Chrome, but it does in FireFox.
Dave

Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
  • Dave
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2015
I like the changes and love the Batch Edit functionality. For the streamlined search, I have a small suggestion. When you click on the magnifying glass next to the ToodleDo logo, it opens up the advanced search entry area (I'm doing this while already looking at a specific search). Unfortunately, there is no way to close the search entry area without refreshing the screen or running a search. Could you possibly enable a click on the magnifying glass again to close the search entry area if it is open?
Dave

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: New Icons
Score: 1
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2015
  • Score: 1
You're doing a great job of improving the look and functionality of the site. I appreciate the work that you are doing!
Dave

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2015
I love the new ribbon! Thank you. Are there any plans for the task list to auto-update in some AJAXy sort of fashion?
Dave

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Progress Report - July 2015
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2015
I didn't know about the change to allow individual lists to retain their own sort features until I read the comment above - this is HUGE and AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much.
Dave

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 13, 2015
Thank you for the change in the notification.
Dave

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Score: 6
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2015
  • Score: 6
Jake - you've got to let us get rid of that notification somehow. It is going to drive me nuts thinking I have something outstanding every time I look at the screen.
Dave

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Score: 6
  • Dave
  • Posted: Aug 12, 2015
  • Score: 6
Why is there a green "1" above my profile picture placeholder, and how do I get rid of it?
Dave

Posted Feb 17, 2010 in: Outlook Sync feature request
Score: 2
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2010
  • Score: 2
Would it be possible to add a feature to the Chromatic Dragon Outlook Sync tool that would allow me to determine how Outlook task priorities are mapped to ToodleDo tasks? I use Appigo's ToDo on my iPhone, and it would make more sense to me if a "High" priority Outlook task mapped to a "3 Top" priority task in ToodleDo, "Medium" to "2 high" and "Low" to "1 Medium". This would allow the icons ToDo uses for priority top be more in line with how I view the priority of the tasks. Allowing the user to set this mapping individually would add greatly to the application. Thanks for considering this!

Would anyone else find this useful, or am I just out here on my own?
Dave

Posted Sep 03, 2009 in: Outlook Client 1.0.1.1 is Available
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 03, 2009
Thanks! I use the ToDo application from Appigo on my iphone to manage my tasks on the go. The icons for priority in ToDo map to Top, High and Medium, but your ToodleDo sync maps the Outlook High, Medium and Low priorities to the High, Medium and Low priorities of ToodleDo. This affects which icons are used. As I said, a small issue, and not one to over shadow how useful the sync tool is. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Dave

Posted Sep 02, 2009 in: Outlook Client 1.0.1.1 is Available
  • Dave
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2009
Your ToodleDo sync app is really useful in managing my task list for work and personal items. One addition that I would like to see is for me to have the ability to determine how Outlook priorities are mapped to ToodleDo priorities. Do you have any plans to enable this user mapping?