ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Kathy"
Kathy

Score: 0
  • Kathy
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2012
  • Score: 0
Thank you Toodledo. I noticed that if I estimate the length of a parent task and divide it among the subtasks (eg parent task estimated 3 hours, each of 3 subtasks taking one hour) that this will double the total estimated length, ie to 6 hours. Is there a way around this
Kathy

• Kathy
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2012
Hi. I am looking for a way to add the time I spend on each subtask to the time for the main task. At the moment I run both timers for the sub and main task so not to lose track on how much time in total is spent on each task. Does this duplicate the "time elapsed" that is calculated in total of all tasks?

I would be surprised if there wasn't a way for subtask time to be added to total task time, but I just haven't managed to find it. Any suggestions? Thanks
Kathy

Posted Nov 13, 2011 in: Colour coding
Score: 2
  • Kathy
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2011
  • Score: 2
Is there any way that one can use colour coding for different folders and tasks? The new design is great but looks very monochrome and it would be nice to make important or urgent tasks to stand out etc. Thanks
Kathy

Posted Aug 03, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
  • Kathy
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2011
  • Score: 1
I am a huge fan of Toodledo. The new design is great but I have to say the colour coordination is not the best. Dark blue and grey combination is slightly boring to the eye and not much really stands out.

Is it possible to allow personalisation of the colour scheme, similar to that of google calendar?
Kathy

• Kathy
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2009
Thanks Anders. I downloaded contextmagic which automatically clicks "yes" every time I get the question for permission from outlook.
Kathy

• Kathy
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2009
Hi. I am using chromatic dragon to sync between outlook and Toodledo which works fine. I have set the syncing frequency to hourly and annoyingly, outlook keeps asking me every hour if I will allow a third party to access my emails. How do I disable this??