ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Colin"
Colin

Posted Jan 21, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Score: 1
  • Colin
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2010
  • Score: 1
I would love the ability to easily clear all tags. If there were a little "X" at the right of the text box that you could click on to clear the box's contents, that would be perfect. That would make it a lot easier to switch from one tag to another.

I also really like Alan's suggestion that everything be possible without having to move your hands from the keyboard. I suppose auto-complete will address this when it's ready.
Colin

Posted Oct 12, 2009 in: Offline access via Google Gears ?
Score: 1
  • Colin
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2009
  • Score: 1
I find that sometimes I need to turn off my internet connection in order to really buckle down and get a lot done. However, this cuts me off from Toodledo. It would be great if there were either a standalone application or some type of offline functionality on the site. Thanks for considering this!
Colin

Posted Aug 04, 2009 in: Toodledo AIR app
Score: 0
  • Colin
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2009
  • Score: 0
Michael, thanks for the quick response. This is perfect!
Colin

Posted Aug 01, 2009 in: Toodledo AIR app
Score: 0
  • Colin
  • Posted: Aug 01, 2009
  • Score: 0
Posted by Michael:
As an alternative, I put together another Air app. Mine is done in html/javascript (so feel free to hack away) and in its current incarnation also just a simple browser-less access to TD. But it offers a few extra features over the Doug's version - System Tray icon (tested on Linux and XP) - click on icon to hide/unhide ToodleDo and access to both Slim and Full versions of the site (choose by right clicking on the system tray icon)

I built it for myself a while back as i could not find anything usable and I really wanted those features over the jarheaddoug's version. It recently occurred to me that others may benefit from it.

You can find it here: http://www.legrig.com/air/AirDo/

-M

This is great and I've been using it for awhile but it forcibly sits in front of all other applications when it's not minimized. Could you change it so it doesn't do that? I confuse myself daily because I open a window but it doesn't show up because it gets launched behind AirDo.