ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Davide.Salomoni"
Davide.Salomoni

Posted Jan 11, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
Score: 1
My colleagues are listed in tags, so I'd like to be able to share tasks on tags as well.
Davide.Salomoni

Posted Jun 15, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Score: 0
Thanks for the update. I live in Italy, and I appreciate that you are now providing an Italian translation. However, I'd rather not have the Toodledo app in Italian. Is there / will there be a way to revert the app language back to English?

Cheers,
Davide

PS regardless of my request above, here are some quirks with the Italian translation:

- main view, typo: "Cantrassegnata" is wrong, should be "Contrassegnate".

- In "settings -> general -> preferences": not all items are translated. (e.g., "makes scrolling a little slower" and "groups items in a list" are still in English)

- the text of some settings is not entirely visible, e.g. in settings -> synchronization, the second on/off switch is labeled "Sincronizza ad ogni modific" --> should be "Sincronizza ad ogni modifica". Ditto in "preferences".

- "Cartello applicazione" (application badge) is a literal translation which sounds quite funny. I doubt many would use this expression in real life; the word "badge" is found in Italian dictionaries since the early 80's and is commonly used untranslated.

This message was edited Jun 15, 2010.