ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Martin

Posted Sep 21, 2009 in: Searching on status field
Score: 0
  • Martin
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2009
  • Score: 0
Thanks for you're reply Anders. Yes I found why it didn't work -- it is a subtask. As far as I remember I have tried press "Flattned", "Indented" and "Hidden" a few times, just to make sure it wasn't this. But guess what...
Martin

Posted Sep 20, 2009 in: Searching on status field
  • Martin
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2009
Hi,

I've noticed this before. But there seems to be a problem with the search function. I have build a few different searches that I use during my weekly review. One is for listing task that's on my Waiting for list (Status = Waiting) and Someday / Maybe lists (Status = Someday). None of these searches returns any results -- which they should.

Search filter:

Task:
Martin

Posted Jul 14, 2009 in: Subtask icon
  • Martin
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2009
Isn't the icons representing if a task is a subtask or a parent reversed compared on the iPhone version? I think it's more intuitive the way it's on the iPhone: top node filled if this is a parent, child nodes filled when it's a subtask.

/Martin
Martin

Posted Jul 13, 2009 in: Search Feature Request
  • Martin
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2009
Just want to push this thread. I also like the idea to have a search function (with the possibility to save searches) on the iPhone app. It gives the possibility to create custom lists (like projects, waiting on list and more). One way could be to treat the saved searches as "virtual folders" and sync the saved searches to/from the iPhone.

Just my thoughts!

/Martin
Martin

Posted Jul 13, 2009 in: Default values for e-mailing tasks?
  • Martin
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2009
Just wanted to let you (Toodledo guys) know that I'd also like this feature. I'm using the email interface as a quick way to dump stuff into my system. I'll sort them out later on.

Cheers!