ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Welcome"
Welcome

Posted Jul 15, 2009 in: Calendar Sync & Archive?
Score: 0
  • Welcome
  • Posted: Jul 15, 2009
  • Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
There might be some sort of converter out there to convert the new TDA files to CSV or other human readable formats. If there is, please try that and let us (and everyone else) know.

I thought I'd hit the jackpot with PD-CSV Converter from LivePIM Software. This is all this tool is supposed to do, and they charge $17 for it, but it suffers from the same problem.

The Toodledo importer doesn't work with me for Palm Desktop 4.1.4. I'll see if I can follow reg2's advice and find an older version.
One question - if I get 100+ tasks with the date 2031, can I bulk change these to undated?

Thanks,
M
Welcome

Posted Jul 15, 2009 in: Import from Palm Todos
  • Welcome
Posted by Toodledo:
If I remember correctly, Palm Desktop has a CSV export option.

Not any more for Tasks I'm afraid.
Welcome

Posted Jul 15, 2009 in: Problem Importing Palm To-Do Archive
  • Welcome
Posted by Toodledo:
The latest version of Palm Desktop changed the file format to something proprietary that we have not been able to reverse engineer yet.

Are you sure there is no CSV of text export option? I thought they had something other than TDA.

Is this still the case?
You make no mention of this on the Palm PDA Import page
http://www.toodledo.com/connect_palm.php
which is a bit surprising.
It doesn't work for me. and it would have been good to know there was an issue before spending a lot of time on it.

Palm Desktop can only export tasks as .tda (not .csv), so the best approach seems to be via Outlook.

The copy/paste approach mentioned by Carl is very innovative, but it causes problems with notes attached to tasks which I haven't found a workaround for yet. With hundreds of tasks doing it manually in Excel is slow.

So back to my original question - do you have an import solution from Palm Desktop from 2008/2009 era?

Thanks,
N