ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
mike

Posted Mar 01, 2010 in: Dividers by day?
Score: 0
  • mike
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2010
  • Score: 0
(bump) Is there any progress on this item? This is the one thing that's keeping me back from using Toodledo in lieu of Outlook tasks.
mike

Posted Nov 26, 2009 in: Dividers by day?
  • mike
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2009
Custom dividers would be great! Or at least, more granularity. Day by day dividers is really all I need.
mike

Posted Nov 25, 2009 in: Dividers by day?
  • mike
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2009
Is there any way to have dividers for every day that there's a task? For example:

Monday, November 23
<tasks>

Tuesday, November 24
<tasks>

Thursday, November 26
<tasks>

In this example, there would be no divider for Wed, Nov 25, because there are no tasks that are due on this date.

More generally, is there any way to customize the dividers?

- Mike.
mike

• mike
  • Posted: Sep 27, 2009
Ahhh, that's it! If you *manually* sync in the iPhone app, it shows up in both the web site, and then ultimately to Outlook. But if you do not manually sync in the iPhone app (i.e., allow the autosync to work its magic), then no dice -- it shows up in the web site, but not in Outlook!

So, is the problem here with the Outlook sync app, or with the iPhone app, or ???
mike

• mike
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2009
OK, I was wrong -- I thought I had done this before, but I didn't! It does not work.

Tasks created in Outlook sync OK to Toodledo and iPhone.
Tasks created in Toodledo sync OK to iPhone and Outlook.
Tasks created in iPhone sync OK to Toodledo but do NOT sync to Outlook.

I think the problem is that the software is looking for where a task was created in determining whether to sync the task. For example, a task created in Toodledo will be tagged that it has been created in Toodledo, and the software will sync it to Outlook. Likewise, a task created in Outlook will be tagged that it has been created in Outlook, and the software will sync it to Toodledo.

The problem is that for tasks created on the iPhone, the tasks will be tagged with created on iPhone, and the software doesn't look for those kinds of tasks . . . .
mike

• mike
  • Posted: Sep 26, 2009
FWIW, I do exactly this and it works just fine . . . .