ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Sam Diener

Score: 0
This seems obvious, but I haven't found an answer. Say I need to do something once a week for 8 weeks and then stop. How do I tell it to only repeat for 8 times or until a particular date?

On a related issue, will the update to iOS 4 do anything to enable ToodleDo to display all the repeated task on my ical calendar to which I'm syncing? Right now, it only shows the next one, not the next 8, which makes checking the calendar useless.

By the way, just to vent, my old Palm Treo handled this fine for years. Why has the iphone gone backwards and still not fixed this? Or, please tell me this is fixed and I'm just missing it.
Sam Diener

Hello,

I'm trying to sync my toodledo tasks with ical.

So, I enabled the toodledo sync in ical on my desktop. That seems to work well. But then, when I add the ical conduit to my iphone, every task shows up in my Calendar app on the iphone twice. Oh, is this because I'm subscribing to the ical both through mobileme and through toodledo? But if I unsubscribe from my ical via mobileme, won't all my non-toodledo ical stuff go away?

Secondly, I don't know if this is related or not, but some tasks I added through the web toodledo with a date and time show up fine in ical on my desktop and my iphone, but in the toodledo iphone app, they are listed with no date and time. Eek!

Thanks for any help.

In Peace,
Sam
Sam Diener

Hello,
I synced with my desktop and iphone ical. I have a 3rd monday of every month meeting. I set it up for December.
When I look at my iphone and desktop ical for January 2010, it shows up on the 3rd Sunday. In some other future months it shows up on the second Sunday. Any clues?
I think I understand that future repeating tasks don't show up in toodledo until we check the first one as done. This is a problem for me as I can't look at a future month and know whether I have that time slot open or not. Is there a solution for this situation?
Thanks,
Sam