ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robert.griffin1"
robert.griffin1

Score: 0
It's working now. For those of you it worked for, that's great; Good for you. But after trying on two different computers on two different networks, I was not imagining it. Finally got the update.

Andrew, great progress. Keep it up!
robert.griffin1

Tried it from three different browsers without success. If you visited the site recently, it may still be in your cache, and you would not have any problems. With a clear cache, I'm wondering if you have any issues.
robert.griffin1

I think you must be having some website issues. Neither link seems to be working at the moment.

Hope you get it resolved soon! I need to download the update. :-)
robert.griffin1

Syncing with Toodledo works well. I've been testing with TaskAngel and no problems with keeping tasks in sync.
robert.griffin1

CSV would be a good option as well. Again...I was thinking in terms if moving between Outlook if one does not use the Outlook Toodledo Plugin.

Looking forward to the next build.
Robert
robert.griffin1

So far, this appears to be the most promising desktop app for Toodledo yet. I'm still testing it myself. But the work is most definitely headed in the right direction. These items are still very important:

* Reminders
* Subtasks
* Advanced repeats
* Calendar
* Goals
* Import / Export

Aside from Reminders, Subtasks, and Advance Repeats, the others are less critical for those of us who travel and use laptops in areas that do not have wireless capability IMHO. Adding those three items would make this a mobile must for Toodledo users...
robert.griffin1

Posted Aug 11, 2009 in: Offline access via Google Gears ?
OK, so I know you don't really need another vote for this or anything, but a beta test announcement would do wonders for helping us know that this is in the works....