ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by buesingde"
buesingde

Posted Dec 08, 2011 in: Still no native android app?
Score: 1
Yep, still a huge shame that Toodledo keeps the position that third party apps for Android are sufficient.

I turned away from Toodledo (and my pro subscription) because of that strategical point :-/
buesingde

Score: 0
+1

My pro subscription ends in august and I already switched to a competitor.

To be quite honest all apps for Toodledo are are pain in the a** concerning the GUI. Due to the fact that GUI is important as well I'm not willing to use the current apps. Still waiting for a native app from Toodledo so maybe I can switch back...
buesingde

Posted Apr 18, 2011 in: iOS vs Android
+1

One of the reasons why I will turn away from Toodledo...
buesingde

Posted Oct 22, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
...is there REALLY no way to change time/date format for Due today? I really hate to edit things with AM and PM and would rather go for 24h format.

A must have for me.
buesingde

Posted Oct 14, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
As an user of "Got to do" with a toodledo pro subscription I checked out "Due today" (lite). Seems to be pretty good and I really like that subtasks are being displayed nested.

BUT: I'm desperately missing a hotlist view as "Got to do" offers. Am I blind or are at least plans to integrate this essential feature?

I also asked the author by email but haven't got any answer ;-(

PS: Just saw that also the date and format isn't correct, at least here in germany. Seems to be american format...hmmm, not that good too.

Thanks,
Matze

This message was edited Oct 15, 2010.
buesingde

Posted Jun 01, 2010 in: How do I re-order my list manually?
+1 for me!

Still thinking about using Google tasks (huh!) instead of my Toodledo Pro-account just because it's more flexible and practical to sort tasks manually by drag'n drop :-/

Please, Toodledo, make it happen!
buesingde

Posted Jun 01, 2010 in: Toodledo in german ?
OK then I have to wake up the (unknown) german users that they vote, right?
buesingde

Posted Jun 01, 2010 in: Priority without text
Hi there!

I think that the text behind the priority level (esp. "-1 negative") is pretty anoying.

Is there a cance that only the number can be displayed? And: it'll be very helpful if one can add priorities, e.g. 10 to make the tasks better sortable...

Thanx!
buesingde

Posted Jun 01, 2010 in: Native Android Application
Got to do is a pretty good toodledo client for android...check it out as there is a free version with ads and a paid one (~2 €)...

Cheers,
Matze
buesingde

Posted May 27, 2010 in: TooDo and Android
+1 for "Got to do" - really great app, just purchased the pro version ;-)
buesingde

Posted May 27, 2010 in: Toodledo in german ?
Cool, thanks - I'm actually translating those things ;-)

As saw that one can vote for the suggested translations. Suggested, all field are translated...who is to decide what translation will be chosen and when it's done?

PS: Almost all fields have been translated by now. Why does the indicator only shows up 38%?

This message was edited May 27, 2010.
buesingde

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Toodledo in german ?
Hmmm...is there a chance to get more informations about it? Potentially I'd like to join...
buesingde

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Reset layout?
Cool - it worked out perfect (even without clearing the cache).

Thanx a lot, dude!

Cheers,
Matze
buesingde

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Reset layout?
Hi there!

I checked out some of the different designs (such as those from Vintom) but somehow I now have a design that can't be overwritten by the installation of other ones.

Is there a way of resetting the layout to the original Toodledo layout?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Matze
buesingde

Posted May 25, 2010 in: Toodledo in german ?
Although I have no problems with the english language I'd definitely prefer a german translation of Toodledo.

I somewhere found a status of 42% finished - is the any chance of getting a estimated release date yet?
buesingde

Posted May 21, 2010 in: Sort tasks
+1 - drag'n drop really is crucial to me
buesingde

Posted Nov 21, 2009 in: TooDo and Android
What a pity that there's obviously no intend from Toodledo themselves...264 days of my premium account days left. iPhone finally sold (thanx god!) but obviously there will be no application for android from Toodledo. <sigh>

This message was edited Nov 21, 2009.
buesingde

Posted Sep 20, 2009 in: Toodledo/GTD vs. Outliner
Hi there!

I'm a registered pro user of toodledo and use it via web frontend and with Appigo's ToDo on my iPhone.

In several situations I'm wondering if an classic outliner app/method wouldn't be easier. For example I create a task (project) "project 1" within the category "work". Now I'd like to add subtasks. No problem with Toodledo. But what if I like to ask further subtasks to subtasks - hmmm...using an outliner it wouln't be a problem but with toodledo I don't see a chance.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers and best wishes from northen germany,

Matze