ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
tore.rykkel

Posted Aug 08, 2013 in: Outline: Hide checked items
Score: 0
There might be something wrong with the coding after the update. The screen picture flickers and hides the content in an unstable manner. Before the update the outlines worked fine.
The browser is IE 9.0.8112.16421. Anyone else with the same experience?
tore.rykkel

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Both iPhone4 and iPad2 works fine with the new app.
tore.rykkel

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 3
This is a very good way to handle a problem. I have been using the app all the time, satisfied with the 3.0 upgrade. I could agree to some of the complaints, but it was not a big issue for me.

However, when the problems started to appear, the way you have handled us, your users, is excellent. And the way you have gone through the whole application shows me you are taking problems really seriously. That is the best PR you can get.

Hope this will help you to grow your organisation, further develop the product and that you will have a steady growth of new customers/keep the old ones. This application surely makes me work with much more ease.
tore.rykkel

Score: -1
It looks and works fine, as far as I can see, atfter an hour of use. Thank you!
tore.rykkel

Posted Sep 16, 2010 in: Colours
I have now tried to make it more understandable now. Thank you :-)
tore.rykkel

Posted Sep 16, 2010 in: Colours
Have you considered to let users choose task-colours (text-colour)as an option for each task? This can make it easier to find the task you want among many others, if used carefully.

I find Toodledo very useful in all my roles, and use it every day!

This message was edited Sep 16, 2010.