ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Baja Jack"
Baja Jack

Score: 0
I used the free version for over a year. Found I loved it, and decided to pay for pro for some small but meaningful advantages to using sub-tasks. I will renew this spring.

Try it for a while. There are so many options in the free version you can get a good implementation going before you decide.
Baja Jack

Posted Aug 31, 2010 in: Toodle Do "freezing" in Firefox

This message was edited Aug 31, 2010.
Baja Jack

It's working for me now. Thanks. I appreciate the high-level of support.
Baja Jack

Posted Aug 21, 2009 in: Toodledo add button for Thunderbird
I needed that addon too. Very helpful. Thanks.
Baja Jack

Thanks. I'll try thunderbrowse. Sounds like it will do just what I need.
Baja Jack

Love the add-a-task and sidebar functions for FF. How about the same thing for Thunderbird?
Baja Jack

Posted Jul 28, 2009 in: How are you using Folders?
And a quick follow-up. My primary reason for choosing ToodleDo over RTM is the export to .csv and .txt. I can't keep up with the constant changes in publication and proprietary formats. These two are as close to universal as anything in computing.
Baja Jack

Posted Jul 28, 2009 in: How are you using Folders?
Hmmm...It's my first day of full toodledo implementation. I'm transitioning from a very satisfying palm desktop implementation of GTD (the palmOS import failed me completely, but I was able to transfer all my stuff from plaintext pretty easily). As of right now (4 hours experience) I can't figure out why I would use folders. My Projects and Someday/Maybe lists are additional contexts. I treat them differently during my weekly review, but if I want to identify mutiple actions I have that in the notes under the project. Contexts are for next actions only. With this implemenation, I don't expect to need subtasks, although for $15 I would upgrade if I became convinced I needed it.

BTW, I still use my Palm TX. Besides webaccess to Toodledoo, it is easy to export my tasks in .csv and import them into a little database on my palm. It isn't as slick as a full sync, but I'm still mobile and more device agnostic than I was yesterday.

This message was edited Jul 28, 2009.