ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by fmsheldon"
fmsheldon

Score: 0
I was getting a lot of lag as well. I signed out and then signed back in. It seems to have improved since then.
fmsheldon

Posted Feb 17, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Yes, it's totally fixed!
fmsheldon

Posted Feb 15, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
Also (see post above) it sometimes work if you left-click just below the text of the link, "MODIFY SEARCH." I t might help to first click above and make sure the pointer looks like a hand rather than an arrow before slowly moving it down.

This message was edited Feb 15, 2015.
fmsheldon

Posted Feb 15, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
I found a work around for the problem I was having a few days ago. At that time I wrote:

Posted by fmsheldon:
I spend most of my time on the SEARCH page of Toodledo and use the search function to organize everything. Yesterday, I noticed the MODIFY SEARCH and FORGET SEARCH button were no longer working at all, i.e. nothing happened when clicked. I was using Safari 8.0.3 with Mac OS X 10.10.2. I tried Chrome (version 40.0.2214.111) for Mac and the buttons did work, however. A few days ago, the buttons also still worked on the same version of Safari and OS 10. Just letting you know, and I hope it can be fixed.

— Frank

I found that if I right-clicked (or Option-clicked) the link MODIFY SEARCH, this usually opened a menu that began with the menu item "Back." However, if I clicked a little near the bottom, sometimes (and it's finicky) the option menu began with "Open Link in New Tab." If I then do not move the mouse, but left-click, it opens the page where I could modify the search.

This may only be particular to the version of Safari I am using along with OS 10.10. 2 and, as users seemed to have had with many problems with these upgrades, the issue may entire lie with Safari and/or the latest OS. I have no way of knowing, and am only posting this here (I'm a first time poster) as it may be of use to someone else.

This message was edited Feb 15, 2015.
fmsheldon

Posted Feb 13, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
I spend most of my time on the SEARCH page of Toodledo and use the search function to organize everything. Yesterday, I noticed the MODIFY SEARCH and FORGET SEARCH button were no longer working at all, i.e. nothing happened when clicked. I was using Safari 8.0.3 with Mac OS X 10.10.2. I tried Chrome (version 40.0.2214.111) for Mac and the buttons did work, however. A few days ago, the buttons also still worked on the same version of Safari and OS 10. Just letting you know, and I hope it can be fixed.

— Frank
fmsheldon

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
"New Task Defaults" are not always entered as they are set:

Priority, for instance (although in my settings is "Medium) sometimes becomes "-1" and the date (in my settings "Today") becomes "none." Using Firefox 5.01 on Mac 10.6.8.

Have tried resetting them: seemed to help for a few entries, then not. I still love Toodledo and will sign up for a Pro account today.
----------------------------
The problem seems more pronounced in Quick Entry, and comes and goes in regular entry. Will try another browser.
Tried Safari 5.1: Outcome about the same. For now, will wait and hope that time heals all bugs.
A few hours later and, yes, the bug is "healed." Great!

This message was edited Jul 27, 2011.
fmsheldon

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
I like it. Visually: good to looses the mid 90s feel.

Functionally: at first I was annoyed because my columns wouldn't fit horizontally in a full screen window without scrolling, then I wondered, "Maybe I can re-size the columns, but how could…wait, maybe this…oh." Done, and that's how you know you got it right.