ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by adavishouston"
adavishouston

Posted Sep 16, 2009 in: Initial Capturing
Score: 0
I have not heard of the GTD before, but I am a Palm Baby, thus I have always had a habit of capturing every single thing in my planner or palm. My rules in my home/office were if it isn't written down, it won't happen. Everyone I know makes sure that when they ask me to do something, they make sure I write it down.

Now that I have traded the palm for the iPhone, Toodle and GTD has been what I spent 3 months looking for to emulate what I had in my other system. During this time however, I have gotten so "'overwhelmed" trying to keep up with everything.

Thus, the gathering has been difficult since I have to find all the lost items. I have employed my daughter to go through all my desk and sewing business projects to check due dates and the like. The iPhone on my hip is not new for me and everyone is used to me stopping to notate items during the day, including shopping list, errands, quick thoughts, etc.

My next purchase will be the Notebook from appigo. I'm use to combining and sending my notes and todos to others to delegate, be it family or professionals in my line of work.

I am a Dressmaker/Designer and "projects" and Due dates are a matter of staying in business.

Andrea