ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by betsys"
betsys

Posted Jan 24, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
Score: 0
  • betsys
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2021
  • Score: 0
I was billed in July and still have a Standard account. Subtasks are still working for me.

I've moved my work todos over to Remember the Milk and that is working OK for me, but I'm enjoying the separation of work and home into two different apps. Hoping Toodledo survives! (and taking weekly backups)

my ideal replacement would have a web, ios, and apple watch app.

It would be possible to use RTM for both personal and work but since I have multiple lists in both, it would mean making a lot of fairly complex smart lists to get everything sorted out (on the plus side RTM does allow very complex queries)
betsys

Posted Sep 15, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • betsys
  • Posted: Sep 15, 2019
I don't know if I'm going to renew this year.

I used to use the outline feature to track packing lists, but it became painfully slow, so I switched to a packing list app

I used to have a way to sync tasks with my work Exchange server, but that is long since gone

I used to use subtasks, but they've never displayed nested on the phone - a feature request that has been ignored for years - so I've had ot stop using them.

The apple watch app was pulled just before I bought my watch, and never reappeared

Tried habits but there are a lot of free habit-tracking apps out there

The scheduler looks interesting but it is only available at $60/yr and I don't know if it's worth $60/yr. It becomes $72/yr billed monthly.

Don't need file storage. Have 2T elsewhere on one site and .

I probably will re-up at the cheaper plan as $36/year isn't a huge investment, but I'm feeling rather gloomy at the moment.
betsys

Posted Jan 07, 2019 in: Best Apple Watch App? Start dates?
  • betsys
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2019
Since it doesn't look as though the Toodledo watch app is coming back any time soon (although it is still advertised on the Toodledo web pages, nudge nudge) what do you all like for syncing to the watch?

I tested 2Do but it has a different way of organizing things - I've mostly got my head around it and making a 'custom' list helped, but it got very confused by start dates in the future. Since I make heavy use of 'start date' to hide future /repeating todos, that is a major annoyance. It also shows due items ahead of overdue ones in the default list.

Is there anything out there that handles start dates the same way ToodleDo does?
And in general what do you like for a watch app?

(still hoping for the ToodleDo app to reappear but it's showing as 'under review' in the roadmap..)
betsys

Posted Dec 04, 2018 in: What happened to the Apple Watch App?
  • betsys
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2018
Bummer, thanks. Hope it comes back soon! I've been trying 2Do synced to Toodledo but I'm finding it frustrating.
betsys

Posted Dec 02, 2018 in: What happened to the Apple Watch App?
  • betsys
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2018
Hi, I'm a silver member and I just got an Apple Watch 3. The Toodledo Apple Watch app seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.
I see it on your web page but not the app store
thanks Betsy
betsys

• betsys
  • Posted: Jul 24, 2016
I would use it, either way. although it would be a lot more useful if there were subtasks visible on the iPhone (hint hint)
betsys

Posted Sep 16, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 2
  • betsys
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2015
  • Score: 2
Neat new feature! I'd been using a separate app for this (Goal Streaks)

The big thing that's missing for me is the ability to specify a habit that occurs X times a week, such as go to gym three times a week.
betsys

Posted Aug 03, 2014 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • betsys
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2014
Any thoughts on making subtasks indented as an option on iOS? Sure would make a big difference
thank you and love the app
Betsy
betsys

Posted Jun 04, 2014 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 1
  • betsys
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2014
  • Score: 1
Just got an email urging me to use the new functionality online.

One of the things I value most about ToodleDo is that I can work online and also have the information in my hand on the phone or iPad. I am deliberately not using any features until they are available in iOS, because if I do, I will have info in one place that is not available to me away from the PC.

Looking forward to seeing these new features implemented in iOS!
betsys

Posted Mar 09, 2014 in: Workhours Left in be Productive
  • betsys
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2014
Nifty. I used to use a product called Above and Beyond from 1Soft that did this and it was a lot of fun.(at the time I abandoned A&B because it did not have true 2-way sync to Palm, which dates me, and I think they've abandoned it)

What would make this truly useful for me would be knowledge of meetings. I have meetings in Outlook (and syncing to Google Calendar, but Google Calendar doesn't know about meetings I've accepted from other people).
betsys

Posted Mar 09, 2014 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
  • betsys
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2014
Two Questions and two comments.
I mostly use Toodledo via IOS on iPhone and iPad

-if I upgrade to Gold and start linking lists to tasks, what will I see on the IOS?
-does linking lists to tasks allow linking an individual list item to a task, or just the whole list?

Comments - still hoping for "indented" view for subtasks. This would be a huge huge improvement in readability, especially on the iPad

Also - I can't find any text documentation on list functionality here. I'm a reader, not a video watcher, and am deeply frustrated with what seems to be a global trend to shift information to videos. Please please please please PLEASE provide text documentation of features. Trying to watch videos on a smartphone makes me want to throw the thing through a wall. Thank you!
betsys

Posted Oct 13, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
  • betsys
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2013
Sounds great, won't be able to use it until it comes to iOS but looking forward to it!
betsys

Posted Dec 28, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
  • betsys
  • Posted: Dec 28, 2012
I loved some of the ideas in the upgrade but sadly, the light grey on medium gray was just a blur on the iPad mini to these middle aged eyes.

Being able to choose the font size would probably go a long way towards making everyone happy.

Still on my wish list: subtasks indented or otherwise identified on the iPad

thank you for all your hard work!
betsys

Score: 4
  • betsys
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2012
  • Score: 4
Aieeeeee it's all brownish grey!!!

Help, how do I change the colors back?!?!? I **live** in this app and suddenly it's all low contrast!! Please have mercy on those of us with middle aged eyes and give us a way to set better colors!I have a new iPad mini and suddenly I can barely use my favorite app. Little gray on gray letters!

Sob.....

Ps do you have any beta testers over 50? I volunteer
betsys

Posted Mar 21, 2011 in: Way to save view for home, work?
  • betsys
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Is there a way to save my views so that when I'm at work, I'm seeing my list of work categories and tasks, and at home I'm seeing the home list? Maybe this is a feature request rather than a question. My day starts with opening ToodleDO and changing my categories and sort fields, every day...

thanks Betsy
(huge fan)