ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by carlaxelfranzon"
carlaxelfranzon

Score: 0
Not sure on the attachments, since I don't have a Gold subscription.

But to put the notes icon on the left, click on "Settings" in the upper right,

then under the "Tasks" grouping, click on "edit" next to where it says Display Preferences.

There will now be a new dialogue box at the top of the page, which says "Modify Settings"; in that there is an option to have "Multi-Line" or "Grid". Underneath "Grid" is a checkbox for "Show note icon on the left"

[sorry, could not figure out how to add screenshots]
carlaxelfranzon

Posted May 23, 2012 in: Alarm indicator
I have a question on the alarm feature. I can set an alarm and get my reminders (via Twitter currently).

What I am wondering about is the alarm icon that occasionally shows up next to the due date. Sometimes when I create the task, I see that icon next to the due date, and other times I don't.

It seems to work in grid view, but not in multi-line. And it does not always show in event details.
carlaxelfranzon

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 4
Looks good in Firefox; the only problem I have (was with old one too is that it doesn't all fit on my screen horizontally.

Good work! Thanks for the continued improvements!
carlaxelfranzon

Posted Mar 04, 2010 in: Firefox Addon and Gmail
Thanks for the answer.

I will try to just do it "manually". I like being able to link my actions with the emails.

Just started using toodledo, got the Pro Subscription. Great work!
carlaxelfranzon

Posted Mar 04, 2010 in: Firefox Addon and Gmail
I like using the firefox Addon to add tasks from webpages but have some strange things happen when I try and add a task from a gmail message, in particular with the url for the message. It works fine for other webpages, but when I try to "toodledo this page" for a gmail message it gives me the wrong url.

Example:
I have a message open, and right click "toodledo this page"; the box comes up to add the task, but the url in the notes is
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=bsp&ver=######
(where ##### is a series of characters, which remains the same no matter which message I click on using the firefox addon) when I click on this url in toodledo, I get a blank page

if I check the url in the browser window when I have the message open, it has something like this:
http://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/######
in this case, the ##### is a series of characters which is unique for each conversation. if I copy and paste this into the toodledo window, then when I click on it, I go to the message in question.

Any suggestions?